Guru pole

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
Looks like there’s a new guru pole out soon according to pole fishing magazine .. wonder what that’ll retail for and which Daiwa pole it’ll be a carbon copy of ?

dubdog

Ridiculous same with the guru rods just go and buy a daiwa rod. So many tango monkey's on the bank now. Bound to sell like hot cakes.

rudd

Site Supporter
Clever marketing if you ask me, much like rebranded kit we see every year in a new colour etc.

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
If there’s money to be made why not business sense .. looking forward to seeing the RRP

Carp attack

It was always on the cards after the luggage and rods came out, natural progression really, guru know the market very well and know that ppl will pay top dollar for there products, but as was stated will be interesting to see if it's just a diawa of some sort re badged, ?

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
Yeh I’m sure it’ll be built on the same model as the Daiwa, elastic is something their not dabbling in apparently

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Some of their terminal gear is the best available. Similar in price to the other brands as well. I particularly like their hooks and lines. Been using the punch kit and catapults for a while as well, very impressed

Another plus is their clothing, they are the only ones who make gear small enough for my lad.

They do seem to know what the commercial angler wants.