Guru LWGF Feeder Rigs 1m

corkycat

Good afternoon chaps and chapesses. I was in my local AD this morning looking for feeder hooks. I prefer to tie my own hooklengths because the usual hooks to nylon products don't have a long enough tail, only 12in or so. Anyway I spotted the Guru LWGF Feeder Rigs, which come 8 to a spool, and have a tail of 1 metre. Two questions; has anyone used these hooklengths, and secondly if the tail of 1 metre proves too long, can it be reduced in length by snipping and then making a new loop with a loop tyer?

fishcatcher4

Good afternoon chaps and chapesses. I was in my local AD this morning looking for feeder hooks. I prefer to tie my own hooklengths because the usual hooks to nylon products don't have a long enough tail, only 12in or so. Anyway I spotted the Guru LWGF Feeder Rigs, which come 8 to a spool, and have a tail of 1 metre. Two questions; has anyone used these hooklengths, and secondly if the tail of 1 metre proves too long, can it be reduced in length by snipping and then making a new loop with a loop tyer?

Not used them mate but you can shorten them to whatever length works on the day. (y)

SteveAmo

I’ve used them for a while they are very good and easy to shorten then to whatever length you want too.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I use this hook for feeder fishing. They’re brilliant. Personally I’d start with a 500mm hooklength and work it from there. Very good hooks though and mega sharp. Used with N-Guage 0.11 for general fishing and you won’t go far wrong.

NJ1875

Site Supporter
Not used the hook lengths but use these hooks for my river feeder fishing and recommend them.