Gunman

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyfp

Account Locked
Anyone seen that blonde bit who was the girlfriend of gunman Raoul Moat some 16 years ago ?

The silly girl was laughing and joking about him on last night news [:(!], She was on Sky news again this morning, good God what an idiot.

bigdavewsf

now the police have offered a 10,000 reward if it dosnt get claimed by thursday will it be a raoul over the week after and go to 20,000

andyfp

Account Locked
I thought it would not be long until the jokes came out, not funny considering that an Innocent man has died and two other people shot,[:(]

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Andy, chill out mate its what we do as humans we make light of a serious situation and laugh about it

I know ambulance drivers, police officers and even firemen who will joke about things they've seen because sometimes its the only way they can handle it

andyfp

Account Locked
Troggy mate, i'm that chilled its hard to say wether i'm dead or not. That laid back buster

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
He wanted to kill the police because he believe his girl friend slept with one.Can someone please tell him Terry,Cole,Gerrard,Lampard,Rooney and Heskey....all slept with her[:p]

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
She's definately stuck in an 80's time warp, there's no excuse for hair like that in this modern age. Imagine what her downstairs carpet looks like.......GO ON IMAGINE IT[:D]

Team Man

Raoul on the time when they catch him, that all I say, it might put a stop to these pathetic jokes [:)]

master_baiter

Dear Mr Moat

it has come to my attention that John Terry has been shagging you missus behnid you back whileyou were in jail

yours faithfully

Wayne bridges

Cooky

to slow mr Baiter

jods
Life Member

Derbyshire
United Kingdom

Got this in a text message today.

Dear Mr Moat,
I have it on good authority John Terry has been shagging your ex.
yours sincerely

Wayne Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.