groundbait??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray

hiya all, i am after a groundbait (bream) that can be moulded around a cage feeder, cast 60yds, sink in 20ft of water and then start to break up.
i have been playing with vde dynamic feeder mixed with superlake and brown crumb but am not to happy with it.
any ideas??

dont give the antis any ammo, take your rubbish home.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

danzante

Ray,
have you tried a PVI binder, don't use the stuff myself, can't cast that far.icon_smile.gif

Danny

Beebs

quote:
Ray,
have you tried a PVI binder

I've tried PV1 binder and it does stick groundbait together quite well. Makes it quite tacky to stay on for casting better. Should sort your problem out.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ray,
Have you tried adding some liquid mollases to it,quite sticky and bream love the stuff.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

G

Ray have you tried SUPER CUP and SECRET, both van den eynde, secret is the stickier of the two, maybe that with some mollassis.

icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Ray Owen

'Nomad'
Ray,

Try 50% brown crumb 30% supercup 20% carpchoc it is made by dynmite baits and is far better than pv1 as sticky as 10 bears and also contains some feed

tight lines

Ray

Where there is one Bream there are many more

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ray,

Silly as it may seem but try adding an egg to the mix.

Dave

ada

brummie
try 40%supercup 30%fish meal 20% brown crumb with some liquid csl the fish meal will hold the bream,the brown crumb will get it down and the csl will bind it good luck

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Try using the sillybait groundbait/paste mix.

the stiffer you make it the longer & harder you can cast it & with all the different flavours you can get (for the different species) you should be able to get summat on your hook.

For Bream/Tench you should use the Red (fantastic stuff, changes colour when it hits the water) or you could try the Black but that is more for Carp than Bream.

A little hint, when using the silly baits groundbait add some of their small pellets to it as well icon_smile_wink.gif.

Or you can just ignore all this cos i never go after Slabs as they are horrible slimey things.

Alan

ray

thanks chaps, that lot will keep me busy for hours.

will let ya know how i get on.

dont give the antis any ammo, take your rubbish home.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.