Groundbait

Status
Not open for further replies.

scales

Vinny
I read today in Match Angling Plus that Van Den Eynde have brought out a new groundbait and pellet range in resealable bags. As far as I am aware this is the first time one of the big manufacturers has done this and its about time, I'm sure we've all had half bags of groundbait spilling over the inside of our carryalls and seatboxes, I know I have many times. The simple ideas are usually the best ones.

Cheers,
Scales.

MALC

As you say it's about time the bags were reseable, as well as the spill's in the carryall i lost count of the amount of times that half the bag has ended up on the floor whilst opening it.

Hopefully they will do it to all their range and then the rest will follow (live in hope)

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
idea.gif A 4 pint/2 litre plastic milk bottle takes a kilo bag of groundbait or pellets and is a lot easier to store in a carryall,and is also rat/mouse proof.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

MALC

With you on that 1 Nick good tip Peter,
It's funny that i'd never thought of that seeing as i use them to carry hemp juice in.

Malc

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
help.gif Glad you like it chaps,
Just chop the top 6 inches off a large "pop" bottle for a funnel to fill them with. thumbsup.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

martin.

Account Locked
hi all
good idea for g/bait with the milk contianer
malc ill see if theve got a spare milk storage tank & trailer for yours when im down the farm angel2.gif

tight lines.
martin.

MALC

Martin
Your getting to know me to well..LOL

Typical ain't everyone is starting to post now and i'm just going out the door to work

Malc

danzante

Peter,
glad you suggested using a funnel...i'd have had the lot on the kitchen floor
good call.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.