Ground Bait

Craig1962

Im fairly new to fishing and ive just started method fishing. Everyone gave me great advice about using 2mm stikki pelets and they are working great. Thank you everyone. Now may I be cheeky and ask what is the most common ground bait to use.Thanks in advance everyone really appreciated.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
There’s loads of combinations, too many to choose....but sonubaits Match method mix is a very popular, foolproof mix , use straight out the bag, full mixing instructions , etc

SeanB

Site Supporter
Unless it's changed you get a free method feeder in each bag too?

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
There’s loads of combinations, too many to choose....but sonubaits Match method mix is a very popular, foolproof mix , use straight out the bag, full mixing instructions , etc
You won’t go far wrong with that or most of the other Sonubait groundbaits, decent products that do as advertised.

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Another tip, mix groundbait and micros 50/50 so there's some particle in there, sometimes a winning combo (y)

Silver fan 82

I had sucess lately with a Ringers Mix. Can't remember the exact name, I think it was just called 50:50. It has some micros already mixed in. I'm using Sonubaits Super crush Green lately.
Years ago I used a mix by Marakyu. It had added Krill and some seaweed extract. I've not seen it since. This stuff was absolutely brilliant, the fish would literally rip the bottom up for it!

OldTaff

Site Supporter
I’ve just started method feeder fishing too and was recommended to use Sonubaits Match Method Mix too (free feeder inside).

Simple to use with excellent instructions and plenty of fish in the net too when used in conjunction with the 2mm stiki pellets and waftums banded onto the hook.

Karl