grounbait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Teepot

hey anyone out there got a good mix for squat fish on the cut
im trying to get an edge but it aint workin im going backwards time to stop the rot?

Larry Teepot

Ok i have had some suggestions not all of them are printable
but the one that works or appears to work is matchblend & pigeon s**t 50/ 50 mix im having loads of little fish an there staying for the full 5 hours of practice next move is to try it in matches

Teepot

Edited by - Larry Tepot on 04 Sep 2001 12:05:57 AM

Frank

I'm not sure what you mean Larry ?

Go into a bit more detail and i'll c if i can help

Frank

Larry Teepot

hi Frank
what im after is a mix of groundbaits (ie supacup & lake ) that will attract little fish and hold them in the swim for as long as possable (sad old git aint I.....who wants to catch little fish? ) yes its true I do, but I just cant get a groundbait im confident with. Which brings us to back to do these groundbaits work or is it me they have caught?? oh by the way we are talking canals only

Larry Teepot

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Larry,

Whizzo grounbaits make a mix that is ideal for creating fine clouds in the water, perfect for holding small fish. I can't recall the actual mix but it says on the bag. Most shops should stock it.

Regards, Dave
FAQ: Can I be notified by e-mail when there are new posts ?
Yes, the 'Subscribe to' feature allows you to subscribe to individual Categories, Forums and Topics. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when a post has been made.

Cyprinid_boy

Larry,
When i used to be on the match circuit i used to really rate super cup as a base for squatt fishing. As whizzo goes, when first developed it certainly gave an edge on hard waters, but its not really a fish holder, it's a fish attracter. All cuts are different. Tell me what canal and section are you targeting and i should be able to help more as i am still in contact with some good canal anglers.

Mat.

Larry Teepot

hey Mat
my canal is the GU right in the city of Birmingham at Small Heath roach and skimmers are the target,,,,,, thanks

Larry Teepot

Cyprinid_boy

Larry,
I haven't forgotten about you but my mate is his hols, scuber diving in the maldives the lucky b*****d, so as soon as he is back we can have you bagging.
Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.