Greys Prodigy 2 rod holdall

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Site Supporter
Forgot I had this, came with a job lot of piking gear I bought 3 or 4 years ago.

Managed to get my barbel rods in here, both are fitted with the 5500 Shimano LC medium baitrunners and the holdall has bags of room to accommodate both, very well padded and protected.

Also the Korum river tripod fits easily into the bankstick pocket with just a tiny bit poking out the top. The mini pod would let you zip it up completely.

I think these holdalls go for £75 now days, but perfect for a Barbel setup 😀

20200707_101604.jpg
20200707_101641.jpg

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I have 1, great holdall, but if you're buying one, make sure you get the correct one as they make a shorter one ( I found out the hard way, ebay bargain)

Arch

Site Supporter
Yep, I've got one for my Barbel set up. Really like it and keeps my rods well protected. My only negative is the the Umbrella pocket isn't long enough to take my landing net handle.

rd115

Site Supporter
Yep, I've got one for my Barbel set up. Really like it and keeps my rods well protected. My only negative is the the Umbrella pocket isn't long enough to take my landing net handle.

Yeah mines poking out the end in the pic, no biggie though, I don't plan on dropping the holdall in muddy puddles or anything 😀

rd115

Site Supporter
Yep, well made holdalls if a little heavy if walking any distance.

Nah that's nothing, i have the tacklebase rucksack too and that's loaded with bait, flask, sandwiches, tackle, buzz bars and about 3lbs of spare leads and feeders :LOL:
Even though i try to do "light" it never really happens.

Davethefish

It's alright for you endorphin crazed muscle Marys, my poor old knees start to crack if lugging anything over 500gms :D