Green groundbait dye

carpole

Indian type supermarkets sell food colouring in powder form in plastic jar type containers.Ktc make a green one only downside maybe transfer to hands used the red and needed to scrub it off.

Feldy

Site Supporter
Indian type supermarkets sell food colouring in powder form in plastic jar type containers.Ktc make a green one only downside maybe transfer to hands used the red and needed to scrub it off.
Disposable gloves are great for bait mixing.

feldri

Site Supporter
Sensas do a pellet and groundbait dye in green. Tiny amount added to dry or wetted groundbait and mixed well does the job. You should be able to get some from your local tackle shop. It comes in 100g tubs and lasts for ages.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Tub of Fluorescein will dye everything green - bright luminous green
Teaspoon of the stuff is all you need

Simon

Dslayer

dslayer
I’m after some dye to alter the colour of my gbait please, any suggestions? Thanks

Try your local Indian supermarket.... all colours of powdered food dyes... big tub (East End brand, think 500g) for about £3. I bought a tub of green only a couple of weeks ago. Also have red and yellow previously.

I take my dyes in small containers to the waterside to add to my dry mix (1 teaspoon is plenty for 2Kg of dry mix). That way I can decide which colour I need at the time even mixing colours if needed eg mix red and yellow to give orange, or green and red for brownish....

Last edited: