Great ouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis

Anyone got info on clubs on the great ouse with day and night fishing thanks.

s lewis

martin.

Account Locked
what areas of the ouse do you mean & which ouse

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

The Witness

Lewis,
The Environment Agency Anglia region produce booklets called "Angle" which are directories of all club and day ticket waters in the area.
I picked my copies up last year at the NEC--they're free.
Also you could give their Central Region Office at Brampton,Huntingdon a ring on 01480 414 581.I have not used it much but the EA's web site is(http//www.environment-agency.go.uk) that might give you some info.
Personally I'm a member of the Vauxhall Angling Club which has some excellent stretches on The Great Ouse with also gravel pit fishing availabe right next to the river.
Hope the above some use.
Cheers,
Richard.

lewis

quote:Originally posted by martin.

what areas of the ouse do you mean & which ouse

tight lines.
martin.

The Littleport to Downham Market area thanks.

s lewis

lewis

quote:Originally posted by The Witness

Lewis,
The Environment Agency Anglia region produce booklets called "Angle" which are directories of all club and day ticket waters in the area.
I picked my copies up last year at the NEC--they're free.
Also you could give their Central Region Office at Brampton,Huntingdon a ring on 01480 414 581.I have not used it much but the EA's web site is(http//www.environment-agency.go.uk) that might give you some info.
Personally I'm a member of the Vauxhall Angling Club which has some excellent stretches on The Great Ouse with also gravel pit fishing availabe right next to the river.
Hope the above some use.
Cheers,
Richard.

thanks.

s lewis

martin.

Account Locked
hi lewis
kings lynn ac have some of the best fishing along 10 mile bank stretch of the ouse it can be fished on day ticket or book .
the best pegs i would say are in the area of 10mile village.
if your coming over this way for a session or 2 let me know i very often go into tackle shop called anglers corner at k/lynn
so i can get up to date info for you.
or if your thinking of a holiday in the area there are a LOT of other good waters within a short distance of the area.

tight lines.
martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.