Great Article

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Good luck in trying to get any discussions going in here. Getting to be a waste of time I think this bit.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Yer right mate it went downhill when Man United started in Decline and some of the Fans couldn't take it (y)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Not so sure Wisey, plenty of other clubs represented by those that used to pop in regular?
There might be something though in what you suggest, in terms of the people who used to pop in to just dig at Utd, now have few targets left to try and get a rise from. I say that, but i cannot think of any one person in a good few years who was soley here to pop at us, many would pop in regular with an intention of decent footy discussion with many other clubs represented too in those popping in.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
More to it than that I reckon. Don't think even PPs return would see threads added to between visits, or new ones started.

Irishhybrids

Site Supporter
Anyone see the article on Dave Thomas and his fight against blindness today on Socccer sat , he’s wrote a book and all proceeds going to RNIB , makes the modern pre Madonna gobshites that are ruining the game look like T@@@s

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
He’s in the same fishing club I’m in, says he never even looks in these days. Must admit it used to be a lot different in the football section when he was about, many MUFC haters about also, but some good lads as well.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
PP was great and for a long time he just had the banter and enjoyed it. Got a bit uppity when the slide started and tbf to him a few took it a bit too far.

Personally I thought FC was picking up a bit for a while but that all stopped when every post no matter what the topic was hijacked to be about Liverpool.

Be good if it could get going again as we did have some excellent banter and good discussions.
Just needs a few more members to start threads.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
So no one picked up on the acrostic.... I thought it was rather well done. The article itself wasn’t meant to be the point of discussion, more so the reference in the acrostic and the mess that a couple of Derby’s players have got themselves in.