gorsty hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Can anyone help me . i am fishing a match on gorsty on the 20oct,i know its a carp water but with the change in weather they may not show.So can anyone give me any tips who to fish it at this time of year.
cheers ace.[:I]

Brian Johnson

[:)]HI HOPE I CAN HELP FISHED GORSTY HALL IN A MATCH 2 WEEKS AGO
I CAME 5TH WITH 20LB, 40LB WON THE MATCH PEG NEXT TO ME BUT I CHANGED TACTICTS TO LATE THE METHOD FEEDER WAS THE BUSINESS ON THE DAY ,I NO YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE TIME OF YEAR BUT DONT IT GETS BETTER AS THE YEAR GOES ON. I AM SURE THE METHOD FEEDER WILL WORK ON THE DAY, GET STRAIGHT UPTO THE LILLEY PADS WITH METHOD, THE PREFERRED METHOD BEING WORM OR PELLET. tHERE IS FISH UNDER YOUR FEET YOU CAN CATCH ALL DAY ON THE MAGGOT (2/3 METRES OUT). GOOD LUCK HOPE I HAVE BEEN OF SOME HELP.

TIGHT LINES

BJ

BJ

andrewellis

Came second yesterday with 19lb 11oz, feeder with double and single red maggot fished towards lillies, 13 carp, 2 roach and a skimmer, lost a couple of dogs, snapped and hook straightened. 22lb won pellet and worm on the pole. Most people fished the pole around 9m. We were on the left bank and the first 4 or 5 pegs were very poor.

andrewellis

ps. Hemp is banned. The owner told us before the match that method feeder with elastic is banned. I think he means that the inline ones are ok, but I just used a standard open ender.

Status
Not open for further replies.