Gorbolino 10ft Rocket Carp Pellet Waggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam1412

Im looking for a pellet waggler and am on a very tight budget. Seen one of these on ebay for 30 quid delivered. Anyone used one or make any other suggestions for around the 30 quid mark.

Last edited:

sandy

excellent rod for the money! you wont be dissapointed does everything of a rod costing twice as much.

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
All good reviews for Garbo rods on here.There was discussion the other day;same subject,go back a page.Welcome to the Nuthouse,
Liam.[;)][:W]

D Wallace

leo
Most tackle shops sell the garbolino 10ft two piece waggler for 30. So try your local tackle shop. They seem a bit poky for silver fish and small carp below two pound. Still a good rod for the money.

liam1412

Cheers Donfish,

Been registered a while, but been using another forum, but I made some enemies on there. Nothing I did, don't worry ;-)

They seem a bit poky for silver fish and small carp below two pound. Still a good rod for the money

Sorry if Im been thick but how do you mean by Poky [:I]

Last edited:

steveevans9

Great rod for money he means they are a little stiff there no good for silvers really only use for carp

tag

Great little rod, bought one last week after consulting MDs.
Caught small roach and hard fighting trout no problem!

D Wallace

leo
Originally posted by liam1412

Cheers Donfish,

Sorry if Im been thick but how do you mean by Poky [:I]
I mean its a little stiff in the tip, I have been using this rod for the last six months and for the money i think its the bees, But i find i pull out of the smaller fish more than i would like, But i can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.