Good Stuff I’ve Used This Year

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Got a Korum Transition rucksack. Brilliant, it's like tardis in it's capacity.
Highly recommended.

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Preston Onbox and accessories, Browning Black Viper 3 12' rod, Browning Sphere 11' feeder, Browning Sphere MgTi 940 reel and BV MK FD and Compact 940 reels

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
They're not a bad price, Aitch. Going for around £35 in a few places & I might get myself a lighter one. On all the blurb, it doesn't mention a tilt though. Has it got one?
Its got a tilt... there's a plastic cap you slide up that allows it to tilt and slides back to lock it... good brolly... got a set of rings on the ribs to allow you to peg it down at the back too... it also has a feature where the pole unscrews and can be relocated so the brolly sits at almost 90° to the pole and acts like a mahoosive windbreak

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Guru N-gauge and N-gauge pro. Should have moved onto it years ago. The LWGF feeder hooks are amazing also.

Not my pole but, I had a waggle with a friends new Maver super Lithium. OMG this has to be the best pole ever made. I’ve had top end Maver poles myself but, this is something else. Absolutely incredible piece of kit.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Guru N-gauge and N-gauge pro. Should have moved onto it years ago. The LWGF feeder hooks are amazing also.
To be honest Mick I think there's a lot of people who consciously steer clear of Guru just because of the "Orange Hype" that surrounds it (Their loss). I've been using Pulse line and N-Guage since it was launched and have total faith in both. Love their range of hooks as well and the Kaizen is now my go to Maggot hook.
Not really purchased any new stuff this year except for sundries and a second hand Rive D36, but with all the Tiers/Lockdown business that looks like it will have to wait until the New Year for me to collect it. :(

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
best thing for me is the "ignore button" on here and the "block" button on FB, kept me sane these last few months lol!

ulladubulla

Luke D.
Site Supporter
Cresta Stallion Extrema 4m landing net handle - Super slim, light, well balanced and strong.

Daiwa N'Zon Barrow Bag. Super convenient. Suits me brilliantly.

Garbolino 36-71 seatbox.

Rive Super Soft Feeder rods. And Cresta Blackthorne rods.

Preston Slip elastic. I'm back on the solids for silvers and loving it!

Gamakatsu LS-2210R hooks. No better feeder hooks. Guru Kaizen when I need a barbless option.
The super soft rods are lovely!

templegater

Site Supporter
For me this year
Preston rolla pullers
Kaisen hooks
Casper floats
NG white hollow
Mainline cell

nejohn

Site Supporter
Rive Soft Action Commercial waggler rod
Preston Dura Wagglers
Guru Medium Catapult
Climb 8 water proofs
Nash ZT clothing
Re-Discovering Boss Modulator box

lliopp

Site Supporter
Only new thing that's been good this year has been a Korum transition quiver. My pole goes in the bivvy space and can just about fit up to 9 made-up rods in the rod/reel space. Its also got the advantage of being square, so when strapped on the trolley it doesn't try and roll of like my old quiver did.

The Hitman

Site Supporter
Free Spirit 11ft special feeder rod
Preston Hybrid Elastic
Diawa Nzon feeder reels
Bought 2nd hand Acolyte Carp Pole. Changed my pole fishing, like it that much will get the New Pro 13m in 2021.