Good day ticket fishery in Cheshire/South Manchester

derwentboy

Site Supporter
Hello there,
I wondered if anyone could recommend a quality day ticket fishery Cheshire/South Manchester way. Me and an old mate who I've known for 30 years said we'd meet up halfway from each other (he's in Sheffield/me Preston) to do a bit of fishing together. Anywhere east of the M6 but west ofMacclesfield sort of area. We briefly saw one called Fields Farm fishery in Sandbach but I thought I'd ask on here as some may know better. Looking for a quiet, well run place with quality fishing and no idiots..any ideas anyone had I'd be grateful for..just wanting to treat him to a good day out as he needs it. Cheers Jonny

woodbutcher

Hello there,
I wondered if anyone could recommend a quality day ticket fishery Cheshire/South Manchester way. Me and an old mate who I've known for 30 years said we'd meet up halfway from each other (he's in Sheffield/me Preston) to do a bit of fishing together. Anywhere east of the M6 but west ofMacclesfield sort of area. We briefly saw one called Fields Farm fishery in Sandbach but I thought I'd ask on here as some may know better. Looking for a quiet, well run place with quality fishing and no idiots..any ideas anyone had I'd be grateful for..just wanting to treat him to a good day out as he needs it. Cheers Jonny
Whitmore fishery excellent place plenty lakes to go at well run to.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Old Hough,Fields farm are both reasonable fisheries with multiple lakes but be aware you may need to book a swim in advance as they get very busy.