Gonna give it a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codger

Decided to go and sit on the banks of the Wye tomorrow!!
Will I catch ???? Who knows!
Will I be in 7th Heaven ....Definatley!!!!
Wish me luck!
Happy days!!!!!!

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

parcan31

Born again md'er
Good luck Codger even if you blank just being there will make it all worth while

Auto

Terry
Site Supporter
Good Luck Codger, I hope you have a brilliant day.

Codger

Thanks guys.
Will try and post a report after tomorrow...gat all my geat sorted, trying to travel light....but failing miserably at this point....tempted to take my korum feeder chair, but think I will make do with the unhooking mat to sit on !!!!!

Larry

Lazarus
Good luck Codger hope you catch be careful on those steep banks.Tight Lines my mate.

Codger

whoops! slight delay here...
Went to the pub last night and am feeling a bit tender at the moment....will probably get out after lunch!!!
....The best laid plans....etc!!!!

The Saint

Paul
Site Supporter
LOL get out there in the air mate it will do you the power of good (bloody wuss)[;)][}:)]

mat k

Buddha
I'm in the same boat as you Codger, woke at 5.30 to go to the toilet, though give it and hour and i'll load the car. came back into the bedroom and laid straight on the bed......woke up 20 minutes ago.

fishmadbert

Hi, I didn't sleep in. Set the alarm for 4:30am, up washed dressed, butties and flask made. Nice easy drive to the river Dee at Eccleston. was there at 5:45am. Picked my swim, sat down watched a gorgeous sunrise. Got my tackle out..........OOPS.......Forgot my bait..By the time i got back home and with the traffic starting to build, it wasn't worth the drive back to the Dee....DOH!!!!!!!

Cheers Fishmadbert.[:W]

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
That has got to be the only advantage of fishing commies. If you do forget your bait, you can get some on site.[:W] Real anglers do it on the river.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by kevin o connor

Real anglers do it on the river. Not if they forget their bait [:p][:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.