Gone but not Forgotten

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Never got to see The Jam but saw Bruce Foxton when he was in The Casbah Club and stiff little fingers

Louis D

Site Supporter
Lemmy, Fast Eddy and Philthy - the best things come in threes, you won't get any better than that. Met Lemmy in the bar at a Hawkwind gig, gave me a thumbs up for my then girlfriend.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Lemmy, Fast Eddy and Philthy - the best things come in threes, you won't get any better than that. Met Lemmy in the bar at a Hawkwind gig, gave me a thumbs up for my then girlfriend.
I hope that didn't mean he thought she was good as well:p:p:p

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Freddie Mercury
Bowie
Amy Winehouse
The list goes on................... I just feel priviledged to have been around at the same time. They brought pleasure to millions.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I Remember going to the pub one sunday dinner to Play Darts and 5x3s i was about 15 and this come on the Jukey F............................k me the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end, i rushed over to see who it was and from that minute loved The Doors.

Last edited:

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
I Remember going to the pub one sunday dinner to Play Darts and 5x3s i was about 15 and this come on the Jukey F............................k me the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end, i rushed over to see who it was and from that minute loved The Doors.

One of my top 5 all time songs ? Blue Oyster Cult do a good version aswell!