GOLLY***!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piker

I`m sure that this word means nothing to about 99% of the members on here but to people who fish the fleetwood reservoir i`m sure this name is very familiar. Golly*** is a man who doesnt seem to want young kids to catch any carp atall. The other day i was fishing near a shoal of big fish and straight away i hooked in to one which a few moments later came off. After seing this golly*** goes mental with words which i cant say here and among the f `ing and blinding he say my line wasnt strong enough... yet my line didnt break nor anythin just my hook came out. And another time some kids were fishing a peg quite peacefully until he comes over and tells them to move coz this is his peg and he`s fished here all week etc etc. What can i do next time he starts mouthing of?

):)::--PIKER--:::)(
www.geocities.com/motorpike2002

G

Get the bailliff mate.
Failing that.

CHUCK THE BULLY IN

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Lid

Yes as Toma says, get the bailiff or speak to the fishery owners.

Lid [:)]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Get Trogg's mobile number and give him a ring [;)]

Seriously though, complain to the bailiff when you see him and give him the time it happened and the description of the man.
Don't give the twit any ammo to use against you though by gobbing back at him - you don't need to stoop down to his level [:)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

TINY

Tiny
How old is this pratt?Have a chat wth the owners or bailiff and see what they can do.
Failing that,if he`s a big fella,get a group of you`s together and kick the seven shades of sh1te out of him[B)]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

buzzholder

SAY SORRY SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE SIGN DOWN (GOLLYS PEG) AND GET THE OWNER/BALIFF TO EXPLAIN TO HIM WHY THIS IS.
BUZZ HOLDER[:(!]

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
id chuck the git in and run off with his fishing gear.
teach the golly a bloody good lesson. but what i would do first make sure a few of you. get him on the ground get your freinds to hold him there whilst you tie house bricks to his legs then chuck him in the bully never open his mouth again

Datafile3.asp

chris the name fish the game poleroller.jpg

buzzholder

Maybe you could arrange for a few of the local mds to go and have a nice pleasant days fishing there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREAK A LEG OH SORREY WRONG SAYING TIGHT LINES
BUZZ HOLDER

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
Accidently stand on his pole(go for the bigger sections - they cost more) and offer to pay him 50p a week out of your paper round money, failing that slash his tyres whilst hes fishing!!!!!

Bit-Basher

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
We got sticthed by an ENGLISH angler in ireland he told us to go down river at finea we blanked he went up river and tonned up 2 years later we saw him again near killeshandra his van broke down the next day,was it that 2 litres of water we put in his fuel tank?.Tight lines Neil

AlanP

'EastAngler'
C'mon guys keep the advice reasonable and try and help the lad out. Suggesting that he and/or his mates resort to violence against either the guy, his equipment or vehicle is not very constructive in my opinion.

Just think for a moment, if Piker took you at your word and followed one of those courses of action how would you feel if he, or one of his mates, ended up getting serioulsy hurt or in trouble with the law?

Like Dave said talk to the Bailiff or the Owners and explain what happened and get their opinion on the situation. If they don't support you I think that says volumes about the type of fishing venue they are encouraging.

AlanP

Hopper_fcuk

The Smogster
wish i seen him at it
you will see your day piker dont worry about that, when your abit older you will see him out and about.
you never forget things like this.
i remember a man pinching my football and laughing when i was only about 12, bout 5 or 6 years later i bumped into him and it was different story.

..`. ><((((((>
``..`. ><((((>

Datafile4.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Piker

Get photographs etc of this chap & get someone to sign a piece of paper as a witness to the time/date of him behaving towards you in this manner.

Take the pictures (if digital take the whole camera) down the police station & exlain to the police how he is using threatening & abusive behaviour towards you & other minors, he is breaking the law & as such the police "should" do something about it.

If they don't just tell them you'll get your parents to have a word with a solicitor & explain to him/her how you've reported it to the police but they won't do anything about it.

Failing that i'm pretty sure a few of the lads on here could turn up unexpectedly one day & sit nearby watching you fish, of course if you don't know we're there you won't be able to give the game away [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp
The ball is most definitely back

Apache

Do what I did to someones car - put a pound of sugar in the petrol tank, it will get superheated in the engine and seize the engine. COsts about 2000 to repair.

Nah follow, the (mostly) sound advice, and get a responsible adult involved, do not mouth back or you could get hurt!

Tight Lines,

Matt
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Last edited:

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
and some ppl wonder why there arent more juniors in fishing!!! the bloke is a plank and i have found a quick kick in the balls works a treat! ppl like him wind me up BIG time!!!

Browning Hotrods

Apache

basically, fishery owners see juniors as trouble, and sometime they are right. mostly they are soo wrong though

Tight Lines,

Matt
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

norm

all you have to do mate

is the next time he says something like that to you (and you are doing nothing wrong)

just tell him to **** off

if you have paid for your peg then he can say nowt

but please remember to say it politely

tell the owners what is going on and they may tell him without you having too

Datafile4.asp

Alan Duggan

Hello again,

just thought id let you all know that i have just got off the phone to one of the committee members. I have printed of the post about the Bully and they will b epicking it up from me tonight. There is a meeting taking place tonight so this will be the first thing to be spoken about.

I have done all i can do on this matter now it is down to the club. I hope this gets solved and that the BULLY involved is dealt with according.

Thanks Alan Duggan

Trevski

Thanks for your input Alan, and I'm sure the others guys will offer theirs also.

Its great to see your committe taking the comments and concerns of younger members
on board and dealing with them in a professional manner.

A heartfelt Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.