golf with fishing rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

ada

brummie
did you read des taylor in the angling times this week.he jan porter,chris tarrant and a few others played some golf pros.they used rod and line with a golf ball drilled on the end,they then cast the ball as far as they could,recast till they were on the green.when they reached the green they put a ball down and used a PUTTER.a good way to improve a "good walk wasted"I'd like to have seen some of the members faces. I tried golf once,on the one tee I sliced the ball and it rolled down some steps and into the golf shop!I will always remember the assistants face when I said "do I get a free drop?" the highlight of the day was watching some big carp just cruising on the surface of one of the lakes on the course,I said to my mate "can you fish these lakes" his reply was"you can but you have to join the golf club at 750 a year" needless to say I never went after them!although I did put a ball in the lake! daft hobbey!

norm

to right mate it just spoils a good walk

i was told at work if i did not play golf i would get no were

ha ha ha watch this space

it isn`t the size of the tiddler that counts

Edited by - norm on 08 June 2002 12:16:32 AM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hey Ada

If you want to take it up mate as far as i know Trevs still got some golf clubs for sale icon_smile_wink.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

MALC

Trogg,

Trev will proberly need them now for his next trip to the BULLOCK field on the river. LOL

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Status
Not open for further replies.