going on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
Oh Well Can't till Saturday it's only 3 days to go before i jet of on summer holiday to Playa Del Ingles on Gran Canaria for a holiday of S*X? Sangrai/ sunbathing/ sun /sea /sand/sipping beer/Eating/drinking &fun &laughter for a fortnight.

Cheers Larry

"A woman who's never seen her husband fishing doesn't no what a patient man she has married"

The experience of being there is enough, catching is a bonus.

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by Larry

Oh Well Can't till Saturday it's only 3 days to go before i jet of on summer holiday to Playa Del Ingles on Gran Canaria for a holiday of S*X? Sangrai/ sunbathing/ sun /sea /sand/sipping

Plenty of s*x eh Larry mate?? I hope you're not going to be using any of your chat up lines, or you'll be coming home black alright - round both eyes!!!![B)][B)][B)][:0][}:)][:p][;)]

Have a good time mate.

Datafile6.asp

If you like my Sig Pic Click Here.

Larry

Lazarus
Nah ,the cheekier you are with women the more they like it,why is it all the women go for the so called ladies man every club .pub area as one you know the type i mean women flock round them like moths to a candle. I'm not in that league but had a mate who was i picked a few pointers let's say.

Cheers Larry

"A woman who's never seen her husband fishing doesn't no what a patient man she has married"

Wether at 20 or 80.

ray

oy oy larry, take no notice of steve, we know that he uses your chat up lines [;)]

have a good holiday mate, catch up with ya later.[;)]

ray.

http://www.adventurekayakfishing.com/

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Nah ,the cheekier you are with women the more they like it,why is it all the women go for the so called ladies man every club .pub area as one you know the type i mean women flock round them like moths to a candle. I'm not in that league but had a mate who was i picked a few pointers let's say.

My problem entirely , it's a hard life at times but someones got to do it [8D][:p]

Have a good holiday Larry and don't forget the Irish Bar near the Jumbo Centre [;)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

oneforthepot

Take at least a hand line - I had great fun when I was a teenager fishing for wrasse off the side of a taverna in Teneriffe, didn't even need to take my eyes of the float to get another beer. If you get lucky you can catch a few squid or octopi for the barbeque

Larry

Lazarus
Dave,
Ive alread been it good Drink&food we spent alot of time round the Yumbo centre at night last year & Kitty 'o' Shea's near the Kasbah do Caffrey's Guiness

Cheers Larry

Wether at 20 or 80.

Larry

Lazarus
Yeh Dave Iv'e already seen your animal attracton 1st hand.RE (fish &chips)

Cheers Larry

Wether at 20 or 80.

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by Dave
Have a good holiday Larry and don't forget the Irish Bar near the Jumbo Centre

quote:Originally posted by Larry

Dave,
Ive alread been it good Drink&food we spent alot of time round the Yumbo centre at night last year & Kitty 'o' Shea's near the Kasbah do Caffrey's Guiness

Always good to see people travelling to foregin lands to experience new food, drink and cultures.[;)][}:)]

Datafile6.asp

If you like my Sig Pic Click Here.

Larry

Lazarus
Well you'll here no more of for 15 days of on holiday at 630 pm to airport gotta a lot to see you all in 15 days time

Cheers Larry

Wether at 20 or 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.