god damn it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right i'll try again............i keep typing this out then i lose signal on my mobile bb [:(]

Hopefully later this year i will be going to visit an old friend in Denmark, i haven't seen her since she went home and the one time she did manage to get over here i was in Spain pu55y hunting on the Ebro [:(]

Now i'm asking my fellow MD'ers for some [:H] and advice, i'm planning on flying to Billund as my friend lives in Odense and to pay the bridge toll if i flew into Copenhagen would be a killer for her and to be honest it would be bloody unfair to have her pay it because it costs a fortune for anything over there!

Now can anyone recommend me a decent site to find a return flight from Birmingham (preferably) to Billund, or give me any advice on which airline etc to use?

I was looking at a ferry from Harwich to Esbjerg but its going to cost something like 380 (for a foot passenger!!!) and it takes 18.5hrs [:0]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
cheers Mark, thats a cracking site i'll save it for when i get home and use the BB connection

Much appreciated [:)]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry Trogg, not sure what site you are looking at but it will only cost you 43 one way as a foot passenger with 4 sharing a cabin for the journey. Where you get the 380 from I have no idea.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
You have to ring them to check on availability of spare berths in cabins. Booking one cabin is expensive but you try to get one berth only.

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
I always check Apha rooms, they do flights car hire ect.

hope its of some help
Col

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
cheers Geoff the cheapest i was able to find a ferry was 380, i'll have another look when i get home and have a decent speed, connection and erm.....well BB lol

Col, i'll have a look for alpha rooms but i'll only be needing a flight/ferry because i'll be staying with my friend and her family [:)]

b-uster175

Try skyscanner.net a travel agent told me about that one
Also travelrepublic.co.uk tend to be quite resonable

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
cheers buster

Geoff, just been on the DFDs website and i see what you mean about the cheap fare BUT i either have to pay for the whole cabin which means a huge increase or i have to find someone to share with.....me and my snoring wouldn't be nice for anyone who shares with me and knowing my luck i'd end up sharing with someone from Northampton which has just been voted the most flatulent people in Britain lol

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Alan I'm sure you can pick and choose the items you need,you don't need to book the room the site was originally called alpha rooms but now caters for individual flights,ferrys,car hire ect.

parcan31

Born again md'er
Originally posted by Trogg

cheers buster

Geoff, just been on the DFDs website and i see what you mean about the cheap fare BUT i either have to pay for the whole cabin which means a huge increase or i have to find someone to share with.....me and my snoring wouldn't be nice for anyone who shares with me and knowing my luck i'd end up sharing with someone from Northampton which has just been voted the most flatulent people in Britain lol
oi! you avin another dig hahaaaaaa surely that was only if you was born in northampton mate

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Col, cheers mate i'll have to have a look tomorrow.

Mark..............i give you the Northampton chronicle and Echo as evidence.........Clicky thingumywhatsit

Then again it is understandable with the amount of rubies you munch through [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.