Go-Pro.

Rick123

Site Supporter
I brought this little black box called a Go-Pro, but I've never sorted out how to use it. It charges off my laptop, and seems to last about 30 minutes on a charge. If not used it last not much longer, it pretty rubbish battery wise to be honest. Does anyone have one, like it, and give me some tips on getting get best from it please? I'm charging it right now red lights on the sides. It so small (under two inches square) it would be great to just get a few fishing shots some-time. Thanks all, Richard.

2trinitythree

Took these with my Go Pro inside a waterproof case two years ago while on a catamaran in Madeira.

Attachments

2ts

Site Supporter
Which gopro moodel number is it ? (latest version is number 8).Make sure you have the recommended sd card as you will get all kinds of faults if undergunned,filming time is related to storage space,the speed it can write to the card is vital in order to record the information to form your film frames.

MartinWY

Site Supporter
I have a go pro hero 5 session. It too is a small black cube like you describe. They are now discontinued.

I absolutely love it. Be glad to help you if I'm able. Theres no real one size fits all approach, it depends on what you want to accomplish and where you want to publish to.