Go Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi,
for anyone in the Anglia TV area the new series of John Wilsons 'Go Fishing' starts on Thursday 27/2/03 at 11pm, in the Anglia ITV region. The rest of the country is a bit later.
Cheers[:D]

joe1987

'Darwener'
Well i'm stayin in tonight to watch the go fishing special (just to hear John's chuckle!) on H&L.

Toodlepip
**Joe-boy**

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi Piker,
I read the info originally, I think, in Angling Times 2 weeks ago.It also mentions it in my local paper TV listings this week. (It appears that the first episode is Carp & Trout)
Cheers.
quote:Originally posted by Piker

hi
where did u find this info out?

):)::--Piker--:::)(

Hopper_fcuk

The Smogster
home and leisure is a good channel for fishing.
just watched matt hayes and mick brown get a wels cat each, 60lb 9oz and 61lb 12oz, british record was 62lb at the time they caught them dont know what it is now like, good telly that.

gonna get meself settled for 9pm now for 3 hours of fishing including 1 hour of john wilson

..`. ><((((((>
``..`. ><((((>

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
The BRFC are no longer accepting claims for the wels/danubian/european catfish [:(]

I've got to wait till later for the fishing cos the wifes just GOT to watch the soaps first [:(]

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

MALC

Hey Trogg dont knock the SOAPS i'm sat here watching them as i type and i cant stand Nat's Tank Top in Eastenders.[:D][:D][:D]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Originally posted by Steve M

The rest of the country is a bit later.

Just checked the itv listings & according to the few regions i've checked the only area getting "go fishing" is Anglia, where did you see mention of the other regions getting it Steve?

Malc

I've got my own "office" now mate (been relegated to the spare room)[;)] so i don't have to sit downstairs n watch the rubbish thats supposed to pass for "real" life on the telly [:)]

(oh the only good thing i did see on eastbenders was a bird called cat but that was a few weeks ago)

Alan

Last edited:

MALC

Your behind the times now trogg Kat left earlier this week.[:(][;)]

I used to be out of the way in the back room but when the latest addition came along in September i was moved out of there into the front room so tend to sit watching telly and playing with the comp at the sametime.[;)][:D][;)]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi Trogg,
I dont know exactly when other TV areas are getting the program.The newspaper article just mentioned a date in the future. However I know in the past that every Go Fishing series has previewed in the Anglia region first. It then goes nationwide, about 2 monthes later.
quote:Originally posted by Trogg

quote:Originally posted by Steve M

The rest of the country is a bit later.
Cheers.

Just checked the itv listings & according to the few regions i've checked the only area getting "go fishing" is Anglia, where did you see mention of the other regions getting it Steve?

Malc

I've got my own "office" now mate (been relegated to the spare room)[;)] so i don't have to sit downstairs n watch the rubbish thats supposed to pass for "real" life on the telly [:)]

(oh the only good thing i did see on eastbenders was a bird called cat but that was a few weeks ago)

Alan

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers Steve

We've not had it on central tv for years (well as far as i know anyway) so i'm not expecting us to have it this time round either [:(]

Malc,

Just gone down stairs to switch the ariels over so my fishing programs are sent up here & guess what???....she's got eastpainders on bbc 3 now "just in case she misses it during the week" [:(]

Alan

Steve M

Site Supporter
Trogg,
It may well be that because Anglia TV produce the program that this region gets it first.I suppose other regions then decide if they want it & then pay.! Back to the demand thing I guess.
Cheers.
quote:Originally posted by Trogg

Cheers Steve

We've not had it on central tv for years (well as far as i know anyway) so i'm not expecting us to have it this time round either [:(]

Malc,

Just gone down stairs to switch the ariels over so my fishing programs are sent up here & guess what???....she's got eastpainders on bbc 3 now "just in case she misses it during the week" [:(]

Alan

iobrien2002

Paddy
hi steve m.
can u tell me what counties u know of that r in the anglia tv area. i don't really know.
i'm in surrey.
is that 1
thanx

I.O'Brien

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
quote:
If your outside the window, whos on the PC?????????

chill out go fishing

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi, IOBRIEN,
I think in Surrey you are going to be unlucky. The Anglia area covers mainly Essex,Herts,Cambridgeshire,Bedfordshire,Northants,Suffolk & Norfolk.
Cheers.
quote:Originally posted by iobrien2002

hi steve m.
can u tell me what counties u know of that r in the anglia tv area. i don't really know.
i'm in surrey.
is that 1
thanx

I.O'Brien

martin.

Account Locked
well im unlucky enough to get anglia,central & yorkshire & it had been mentioned on anglia tv a couple of times about wilsons new series coming up

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

chub

i hope that it is going to be shown on yorkshire tv in the future but in this region we havent had it for years the last time i saw it was when it was on channel 4 so i think that all us anglers in the yorkshire tv region without satalite or digital tv should ask yorkshire tv to show the new series .

i love catching chub

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.