go fishing show NEC march 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

ada

brummie
any maggot drowners attending the show? I'll be there on the friday the 1st we could meet up for a pint (or 2!!)I went last year and it was well worth the money,talking to the likes of bob nudd will raison tommy pickering steve garner were all willing to answer all my questions.there is some bargains to be had off all the bait suppliers with british worm breeders,cats and dogs and v.d.e all discounting last year.I know this show had bad press in previous years but last year it was a lot better.

MALC

My daughter (gemma) and myself will be there on the saturday.
Personaly i've been every year since the first one, and i think it's got worse and dearer every year with less and less of the big companies being present but it's about the only chance to compair many of the poles together. So i still go.
As for being able to get tackle bargins your better off going to Newark/Peterborough or Stoneleigh shows as the same and more tackle discount stores go to them and the prices are lower.
I dont think this year they will get as many there as in previous years though with it be pulled forward to one of the last weekends of the river season.

waxlion1

Hi ADA

I'll try to make it on the friday or saturday, but It's all up to the good lady and the decorating.

Waxlion1
hello.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave,Dave,
Tell him Dave,he mentioned the "D" word

Peter thumbsup.gif

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Too right Peter

Wax, unfortunately you have mentioned the 'D' word

quote:I'll try to make it on the friday or saturday, but It's all up to
the good lady and the decorating <<The 'D' word

which is forbidden on this BB, cosequently we have had to Black Mark your membership and any further re-occurence will result in you being shot at dawn camper.gif icon_smile_big.gif Dave

bart4real

I will be there on Friday too. I went last year for the first time ever so I don't know if it was better or worse. I suppose it is a good opportunity to meet people and see old friends so I am looking forward to it.

waxlion1

Sorry lads icon_smile_blush.gif

but someone's got to keep an eye on her, just to make sure she does it properly icon_smile.gif

Waxlion1
hello.gif

Edited by - waxlion1 on 20 January 2002 8:11:23 PM

Larry

Lazarus
i'll be going on the saturday so we'll to arrange a time & place for meeting up

Cheer's Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.