Glebe Teams of 3

tysontim

Site Supporter
Last bloody time I'm following you,we'd done about ten miles from Glebe when we came on to a main road with the Esso station on it which is,if I'm not mistaken about two miles from the venue :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What time did you get back. 😆😆
It said that the route had been changed due to an accident.
It took me all through the City Centre.😡

dirk

Site Supporter
Well done guys glad to see some good Winterish weights. I was gutted that Covid stopped me from coming, i'de rather have been fishing than laying coughing in bed. Feeling better now and ready for next Saturday when I'm out of isolation. (y) Maybe the new venue for the porkpie match :D

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@dirk Glad to hear you are on the mend mate. (y)

Sorry to disappoint you chip, but no way is your bed going to be the next venue for the porkpie match. :ROFLMAO: Bad enough we have to endure Lakeview, which can be gruelling enough.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Team Result.

teams 3 result.jpg

Individual Result.

Glebe individual.jpg

90sGear

Site Supporter
Cheers to Whisker and ascribe for organising and generally being top chaps. Enjoyable day even if the fishing was pretty naff and got beat up a few times on the feeder by crazy fish wanting to run the entire length of the far bank. Happy with third in the super pool and 1st in the teams ably assisted by Peter and and Stu, have we qualified for some kind of International event havin won this 🦾 ?

Whisker

Proud Maggotdrowner
Site Supporter
Thanks for working your magic Peter, much appreciated 👍
Just like to say a big well done to @Stewie74 for finishing 3rd overall and helping his team with 1st on the teams. Hard to believe he only picked up a rod for the first time about a year ago… fast learner, well done fella 👍

Whisker

Proud Maggotdrowner
Site Supporter
Cheers to Whisker and ascribe for organising and generally being top chaps. Enjoyable day even if the fishing was pretty naff and got beat up a few times on the feeder by crazy fish wanting to run the entire length of the far bank. Happy with third in the super pool and 1st in the teams ably assisted by Peter and and Stu, have we qualified for some kind of International event havin won this 🦾 ?
Yes, if we run any MD matches next year, we’ll be sending you all to Timbuktu (while the rest of us fish Lakeview/Glebe) 😬

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Thanks for working your magic Peter, much appreciated 👍
Just like to say a big well done to @Stewie74 for finishing 3rd overall and helping his team with 1st on the teams. Hard to believe he only picked up a rod for the first time about a year ago… fast learner, well done fella 👍
Lucky draw, dolly end peg with the wind howling into it. Your opinion may be slightly different if you’d seen my frankly embarrassing efforts at casting a feeder anywhere near the far bank 😂😂😂

A decent angler would have had 150lb off that peg, easy😂😂

Whisker

Proud Maggotdrowner
Site Supporter
Don’t do yourself down mate, 3rd overall is in black ‘n white, you must have been doing something right👍

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Don’t do yourself down mate, 3rd overall is in black ‘n white, you must have been doing something right👍
Yeah, throwing the feeder rod up the bank and sticking to the pole was the best decision I made all day😂😂😂

Total

Site Supporter
Lucky draw, dolly end peg with the wind howling into it. Your opinion may be slightly different if you’d seen my frankly embarrassing efforts at casting a feeder anywhere near the far bank 😂😂😂

Don't knock yourself, you done your team and yourself proud....;)(y)

chris1967

Site Supporter

ya did good bud on a hard day