Glebe Teams of 3

Added to Calendar: 23/10/21

dirk

Site Supporter
Tony, how much line will I need? I might have to buy some, if it's over 5ft deep o_O

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll pay you at the Pork Pie match too Ian if you're OK with that. :upthumb:

Whisker

Site Supporter
@Peter (and anyone else fishing the Pork Pie match) - yes no problem, you can pay at the PP match.
If anyone wants to pay their £10 peg to secure their place, PayPal** with your MD name/s as a reference:

ianphantom66@yahoo.co.uk

** FRIENDS & FAMILY PLEASE ** or I'll only receive £9.41 for each payment.

or pm me for bank transfer details. Payment due by 30th September and I’ll pay the money to Roy in advance. Any Q’s, please ask.

@Neil ofthe nene - happy for you to confirm full fitness up to the weekend before the match.

@160642fishing @Dave @Maesknoll @matt @MOGZ @tysontim... are you still fishing?

@jononcb @Kingcarp8888 @cant compete ..... are you still available if required? (@chris1967 - duly noted, thank you)

Last edited:

cant compete

@Peter (and anyone else fishing the Pork Pie match) - yes no problem, you can pay at the PP match.
If anyone wants to pay their £10 peg to secure their place, PayPal** with your MD name/s as a reference:

ianphantom66@yahoo.co.uk

or pm me for bank transfer details. Payment due by 30th September and I’ll pay the money to Roy in advance. Any Q’s, please ask.

@Neil ofthe nene - happy for you to confirm full fitness up to the weekend before the match.

@jononcb @Kingcarp8888 @cant compete ..... are you still available if required? (@chris1967 - duly noted, thank you)
I'm still ready and waiting

cant compete

ianphantom66@yahoo.co.uk

I'm gagging for it

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Whisker,I've just sent £10 but like an idiot I forgot to put my M/D name on it,it probably shows it as having come from thomasmitchel763@btinternet,let me know if it arrives.

160642fishing

Site Supporter

ianphantom66@yahoo.co.uk

Whisker,I've just sent £10 but like an idiot I forgot to put my M/D name on it,it probably shows it as having come from thomasmitchell763@btinternet,let me know if it arrives.