Glebe Sat 27th Results

shogun969

shogun969
Well to say Mick trent feeder was keen is an understatement, i reckon he had camped at the gate all night.[:D]

Stevem90 was next in and he must have been driving fast cos the brakes on his van were glowing [:0]

NeiloftheNene got out his car and it started snowing [:p], but 2 flakes later it stopped [8D].

Off i went to sort the pegs and as there were 8 of us there i put 8 pegs in the draw hat of good fortune [^] at this point and late [:eek:)] Mogz turned up and we drew the 8 pegs but as there were now 9 of us there wasnt a peg left for me [:(], there was one participant who suggested a redraw (Peckleton aka Tinny,cos he didnt get the peg he wanted first time round) but the other7 kept stum cos they had flyers [:p].
I offered to go on the end peg and as nobody wanted that peg it was allowed.[;)]

With an easterly wind and having been cold all week it was going to be a struggle but we gave it our best over 6 hrs in this carp & silvers match.

Results.
Carp
1st Mick trentman feeder peg 3, 17lb 1 oz [:D] now banned [:eek:)]
2nd Stevem90 peg 1, 13lb 14oz off the flyer [:p]
3rd Mogz peg 14, 10lb 8oz [:T]
4th Alex gutsy's lad peg 4 , 9lb 13oz another flyer [:)]
5th Neil of the Nene peg 8 dnw but said he had one small carp [^]
6th = the rest of us had no carp [:(]

Silvers.
1st Shogun969 peg 15 , 30lb 4oz [:D] paul daniels peg [;)]
2nd Mogz peg 14, 22lb 4oz [:W]
3rd Dantheman peg 6 , 9lb 6oz
4th Gutsy peg 11, 7lb 9oz
5th Peckleton peg 12, 5lb 12oz , on 8mm pellet [:0]
6th Mick trentman feeder peg 3, 3lb 15oz banned [:D]
7th Alex gutsy's lad peg 4 , 1lb 8oz
8th Stevem90 nowt
9th Neilofthenene dnw but had a couple [:D]

Overall.
Mogz 32lb 12oz
Shogun969 30lb 4oz
Mick trentman feeder 21lb 0oz
SteveM90 13lb 14oz
Alex 11lb 5oz
DantheMan 9lb 6oz
Gutsy 7lb 9oz
Peckleton 5lb 12oz
NeiloftheNene dnw had some but chose not too weigh [:C]

Winning peg draw.
Silvers Gutsy, thanks to moi [^]
Carp DantheMan, thanks to Mick trent feeder who is now banned [:D]

Thanks for coming [:T]

bricky72

Site Supporter
Sounds like A gruellingly day but wish was with you
Well done Steve again it's becoming a habit now
As always Nick good write up [:T]

Kirtons

Site Supporter
Some nice silvers weights there boys. I'll be honest I'm glad me and bricky swerved this and went up to alder car lane to fill in the potholes instead

Gutsy

Originally posted by Kirtons

Some nice silvers weights there boys. I'll be honest I'm glad me and bricky swerved this and went up to alder car lane to fill in the potholes instead
You were sorely missed my friend , but Tinny was glad because he was scared you might skyline his margin line pmsl [:D][:D][:D][:T]

Kirtons

Site Supporter
I wasn't the only one skylining him that day nige.he had a crowd of about 50 behind him like Ivan marks on the Witham he's destined for greatness is our tinny.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Im going to take a leaf out Mogz' book (Snooze, Don't Lose).
He turns up late today and won; my last match, he fell asleep in his car and walked away with the doh! [:0] [:eek:)] [:D]

Gutsy

At least I had one gentleman on the next peg in Neil of the Nene , helped me unsnag my bomb from the far bank , all Tinny did was start fishing my pole line with his rig !!

Gutsy

tinny was doing his Dr do little impression and talking to the swan , well telling it to F off anyway lol

shogun969

shogun969
Originally posted by Gutsy

At least I had one gentleman on the next peg in Neil of the Nene , helped me unsnag my bomb from the far bank , all Tinny did was start fishing my pole line with his rig !!

Is that when you went round and skylined peg 4 [:eek:)]

tinny

He was in the far bank in the rushes hed clipped up as qell lol.learn to cast into the water .lmfao when it went in

bricky72

Site Supporter
The witham is throwback to 80s and remember sitting behind a young Alan scotthorne fishing a match on witham watching learning for our 1st ever national on witham

shogun969

shogun969
Originally posted by tinny

He was in the far bank in the rushes hed clipped up as qell lol.learn to cast into the water .lmfao when it went in

I was worried for us all if he fell in [8D]

Gutsy

Originally posted by shogun969

Originally posted by tinny

I was worried for us all if he fell in [8D]
It was close nick ! Would have been like a tsunami , all I could see were big black shapes in peg 12s far bank line , it was solid