Glebe Mystery Teams of 4

Added to Calendar: 23/10/21

matt

Site Supporter
Some good weights there... having not fished the Glebe for over a decade now, can anyone shed any light onto the average stamp of carp that are in lake 1 please?

Whisker

Site Supporter
I’d say the carp average 4-8lb and there are a few low doubles in there.

The good bream pegs tend to be around 24 - 26 but, fish being fish, they can turn up anywhere - peg 22 yesterday (peg 22 incidentally, is also known as the best feeder peg in Europe).

Peg 1 can be a flyer (usually in summer), but so can the other end peg, peg 30 - which end the fish are at is anyone’s guess but neither end can be ignored.

Yesterday’s weigh sheets are typical of how Lake 1 has fished all year - the top weights can come from anywhere so it’ll make for a very interesting match 👍

Last edited:

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
After yesterday's procedure I will be able to fish on the 23rd. Investigation only because they ran out of time to fit the stent they identified I need. A couple of emergencies meant I was seen late in the day. I need to go back for the stent in a few weeks.

Good news or bad? I suppose it depends if you draw next to me.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Just over a week to go and we have 20 paid peg fees, thank you.
People fully paid are myself and:

@Peter
@tysontim
@kev coke

Everyone else, please bring £10 pools to pay on the day and another £10 if you’re going in @Maesknoll superpool.

We still have 2 reserves so if anyone can’t make it, please let me know ASAP.