Glebe Mystery Teams of 3

Added to Calendar: 23/10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisker

Site Supporter
None taken mate, will have to do a bit of research though as like I say never been there.
I’ve emailed Roy and he says Lake 1 averages 6’ at 5m. As for tips, I’ll phone him a couple of days before to get the latest info.

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Important information
There are cafes in Hinckley that are open early on a Sunday morning
They are around 10 to 15 minutes drive to the glebe
If anybody wants a fry up before they fish ?

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Important information
There are cafes in Hinckley that are open early on a Sunday morning
They are around 10 to 15 minutes drive to the glebe
If anybody wants a fry up before they fish ?
Hi Tony which cafes are they mate ?

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
The corner cafe LE10 0JT 2 Coventry rd
Cafe Verona LE10 0LR 2 Strathmore rd
they open at 7am
some other open at 8 but that's pushing it abit for the draw

tysontim

Site Supporter
You little fibber,he'll empty it,I've seen him fish a lot more than all of you,but in all fairness Tim wasn't to know it's a flyer when he asked for a compassionate peg,how'd you get on in the marathon mate ? :ROFLMAO:
You little fibber,he'll empty it,I've seen him fish a lot more than all of you,but in all fairness Tim wasn't to know it's a flyer when he asked for a compassionate peg,how'd you get on in the marathon mate ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I couldn’t draw a flyer with a pencil you know that, your the golden hand when it comes to the draw bag.
As regards to the marathon I had to pull out, I couldn’t find my spare leg with the trainer on it . I can’t run in boots.😆😆😆

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Sadly I have decided to withdraw from the match. Today I got a hospital appointment through for another angiogram and potential stent fitting next week. Given the uncertainty this will cause it would be unfair on Whisker and any potential replacement to leave it until after the procedure to make a decision.

You never know, if I am fit and allowed to drive by the 23rd and someone drops out at the last minute I may get there. But I would rather be a last minute stand in than mucking people around for my own selfish reasons.

Have a good day's fishing.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I couldn’t draw a flyer with a pencil you know that, your the golden hand when it comes to the draw bag.
As regards to the marathon I had to pull out, I couldn’t find my spare leg with the trainer on it . I can’t run in boots.😆😆😆
Very funny,I've fu***ed up more flyers than the Battle of Britain pilots.

Status
Not open for further replies.