Glebe Mystery Teams of 3

Added to Calendar: 23/10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I have just checked the Weather forecast for tomorrow and it's saying only 10% chance of rain, so obviously I have the wrong day for the match QED. :)

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Right, bait sorted, hooklengths tied, kit ready to load, waterproofs in the car, map app loaded and ready.

Looking forward to tomorrow, see you all there👍👍👍

(And apologies in advance to my team-mates😂😂)
You won't want waterproofs,I did my sunshine dance this afternoon which comprises stripping off naked and dancing round the garden to the song 'Island in the Sun',I'd only been back in the house ten minutes when two blokes in white coats knocked on the door and wanted me to go with them,I still don't know if it was the wife or my next door neighbour who grassed me up.

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Now there’s an idea… good thinking Batman! 👍😬

You won't want waterproofs,I did my sunshine dance this afternoon which comprises stripping off naked and dancing round the garden to the song 'Island in the Sun',I'd only been back in the house ten minutes when two blokes in white coats knocked on the door and wanted me to go with them,I still don't know if it was the wife or my next door neighbour who grassed me up.
Did you have a white rose of Yorkshire sticking out your butt at the same time ?
If you did it's the wife 😂😂😂

cant compete

Just checked my kit, its still were i chucked it last Sunday lol, sure ill find me bits and bobs when I get there tomorrow 🤣

tysontim

Site Supporter
OMG, that is not a vision anyone should be subject to before bedtime, it’s the stuff of nightmares.
A Yorkshireman with a shrivelled todger no teeth and a bald patch running round the garden naked is definitely a locking up offence.😆😆😆

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now what was it I was doing today? Oh yes, going fishing.
Better sort the kit out then. 🤣

See you all there. :upthumb:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Time to tie some hooklengths I guess.
Eh up Mister 'av you got a spare hook ? :)

You would have been proud of me yesterday Neil, I emptied two plastic bags of dead red maggots and made sure I turned the bags inside out so I didn't leave a single one behind.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Now what was it I was doing today? Oh yes, going fishing.
Better sort the kit out then. 🤣

See you all there. :upthumb:
Looking forward to seeing you there Peter, have a safe run down. (y)

Total

Site Supporter
Eh up Mister 'av you got a spare hook ? :)

You would have been proud of me yesterday Neil, I emptied two plastic bags of dead red maggots and made sure I turned the bags inside out so I didn't leave a single one behind.
Prolly leave 'em all in the fridge now and forget the lot! 🙄😳

Scribe

Site Supporter
Prolly leave 'em all in the fridge now and forget the lot! 🙄😳
Already in the EVA Bait box system which is already in the Mosella Trolley bag in the car. I am getting better. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.