Glebe Monday 4th July

Added to Calendar: 04/07/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just seen this post in the clubhouse. Hopefully it doesn't impact people travelling to the match on Monday, however please keep a lookout for any further information over the weekend.
Hopefully it won't ruin Ian's hard work getting this match on for us all.

buygoodtackle

Site Supporter
If the following post is inappropriate please feel free to delete!
I have acquired a quantity of non-branded hooks in sizes 12,14 and 16 and will be offering them to members attending the match at £1 for 20 hooks. I have had carp to 12lb on these hooks with no issues. The picture shows a Preston PR 456 size 14 on the left and a size 14 on offer on the right.
Size 14.jpg
Just a last heads up if anyone else wants some hooks - available in 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 I will have some with me on Monday.

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Is anyone having a breakfast somewhere close to the fishery ? Never been to the Glebe before, but would appreciate a good breakfast to start the day of
We always used to go to the Longshoot on the A5 Nuneaton about 20 mins away from the Glebe for Breakfast think its open from 7am

Whisker

Proud Maggotdrowner
Site Supporter
Thank you very muchly 👍
All ready to go just about, got my bait bag to sort tomorrow and that’s it 😬

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Thank you very muchly 👍
All ready to go just about, got my bait bag to sort tomorrow and that’s it 😬
Lucky you, my kits in a right mess, I’ve fished matches on Tuesday, Thursday,and today, and it p,d it down all day today and I’m working 12 hours tomorrow 😫😫

Total

Site Supporter
Lucky you, my kits in a right mess, I’ve fished matches on Tuesday, Thursday,and today, and it p,d it down all day today and I’m working 12 hours tomorrow 😫😫
Ya better get ya finger out then!;):p:ROFLMAO:

Stewie74

Making it up as I go along…..
Site Supporter
Fridge full of bait, just got to get the car loaded in the morning, fish a club match tomorrow en route to a night out in Leicester with Richie the perch @TRFC2000 tomorrow then a short drive to the Glebe on Monday.

What could possibly go wrong 😳😳😳

Richy the perch

Formerly TRFC2000
Site Supporter
Fridge full of bait, just got to get the car loaded in the morning, fish a club match tomorrow en route to a night out in Leicester with Richie the perch @TRFC2000 tomorrow then a short drive to the Glebe on Monday.

What could possibly go wrong 😳😳😳
Your meeting me for a start lols tell me the glebe sell maggots 🙈🙈🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.