Glebe 2023

cant compete

Following the interest generated in this years Monday match at the Glebe, I’m looking to try and get another MD match booked on a Saturday (maybe Sunday) next July/August.

Trying to gauge interest/approx. numbers at this stage so I know how many lakes to ask Roy for (have to wait until the end of September / early October when Roy will have a better idea of lake availability).
Yep

Whisker

Here, there and everywhere.
Site Supporter
Early October I’ll ping an email to Roy to see what dates are available.

We have roughly 22 who have expressed an interest or potential interest. Given we had 26 on a midweek match, I’ll look to book lakes 1, 6 & 7 again if it’s midweek or more lakes if we get a weekend date. Fingers crossed… 🤞

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
It will probably be too cold for her in summer Peter... anyhow we will be there in one shape or form. Me hungover and she kicking my ass is probably the de facto routine...

Whisker

Site Supporter
Around 26 interested now, I’m waiting for Roy to reply 👍

legs230258

Site Supporter
I'd like another crack at the Glebe pal. Prefer mid week as travel is easier but what ever suits the majority, then I'll be there. Cheers.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Morning chaps 😬

I’ve been offered 6 dates, all Wednesdays.
After some thought, I’ve decided to run 2 matches, one in July, one in August, so we now have:

Wednesday July 5th

Wednesday August 16th

Not taking confirmed names just yet, this post was to gauge interest only.

I’ll cap the matches at 32 and put a post up in the New Year 👍

Last edited:

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I’ve been offered 6 dates, all Wednesdays.
After some thought, I’ve decided to run 2 matches, one in July, one in August, so we now have:

Wednesday July 5th

Wednesday August 16th
I'll do both please Ian. (y)

Whisker

Site Supporter
It’s a bit early yet and I’ll put 2 separate posts up in the New Year. In the meantime, I’ll make a list on a spreadsheet just so I can keep track… 👍