gjwtitmuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrengeorge

speci-ish
Anyone ordered from them? Just wondering roughly how long they take to deliver, as I need to make sure someone is home..

TIA

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I recently ordered a 20Kg bag of white crumb and a 20Kg bag of black, and both arrived at the same time, 3 days later.

Superb value, but I add a few extra goodies like crushed hemp and Haithes SuperRed to give it a bit of oomph.

[:)]

Hatchye

I ordered around 50kgs of bait from them late Sun night which arrived on Fri afternoon. Have to say the order prior to this was delivered on the 2nd day, which came as a bit of a shock!
As they were delivering to Gloucester area, I am glad they got it to me before all the rain kicked off big time![:0]

MarkV

aka Tigerbay
Site Supporter
They are pretty quick...

I ordered some MORE hemp Darren fri night, big size this time. Thats the trouble with the internet its too eeeeeezy

My garage looks like a bait shop.

micklen

As the others have said 2 or 3 days seems the average

They came by courier to me and the office were very helpful giving me an idea when they would arrive

Mick

Mermaid

Calamity Lin
Site Supporter
I always get mine delivered to my works address and normally receive orders within 2-3 days.

darrengeorge

speci-ish
Ordered the stuff saturday night, arrived today even with all the floods going on.

Thumbs up!

TonusStonus

Diary of a Thames Fisherman
Enigma,

You are probably better off driving to chapmans in twickenham high street or the bait warehouse in upper haliford as the prices are very similar and you wont need to pay postage.
I get all my pellet from www.thebaitwarehouse.co.uk and my partimix from chapmans

Status
Not open for further replies.