Gizmo angling

Philhunt161

Just been trying to understand the YouTube video with Dennis from gizmo released 3 weeks ago in simple language what's happened to gizmo. Is it still trading?

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
I can probably tie a hook so quick with a matchman plastic £2 hook tier why would anyone want to spend £120 on all that chunk of metal hardware, talk about over engineered

Chris Calder

Site Supporter

You used one?
[/QUOTE]

No I have not, you are probably going to say don't knock it till you have used one, but I can tie a hook extremely quickly and perfectly with a matchman Hook tier so don't see the point on spending £120 on what a £2 matchman hook tier does, unless it puts a gold plated finish on it to polish it off :ROFLMAO:
Have you seen the price of the spares on that website, way overpriced in my opinion

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Up and running again and cheaper. Store

Interesting, I started the other thread on Gizmo some weeks ago as I was after the EVA Spool attachment. I have just ordered it from the 'new' company that has risen from the ashes. Now I will see if the new management are any good...

Ralph.

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Lets hope so be interesting to here your findings.......

I have just ordered it, they charged £3.90 shipping so if they post it tomorrow, depending how they send it, I should get it by Thursday/Friday, even if it is second class Royal Mail. I will post when I get it.

Ralph

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Some counter comments to Dennis’s video, in one of the angling FB groups tonight, interesting, I guess the truth will out in the end.

johng19

me@home.com
You used one?

No I have not, you are probably going to say don't knock it till you have used one, but I can tie a hook extremely quickly and perfectly with a matchman Hook tier so don't see the point on spending £120 on what a £2 matchman hook tier does, unless it puts a gold plated finish on it to polish it off :ROFLMAO:
Have you seen the price of the spares on that website, way overpriced in my opinion
[/QUOTE]
Ok Chris, I understand your point it is proberly not woth the money to a lot. Just out of curiosity do you fish matches

PAB

Site Supporter
Interesting, I started the other thread on Gizmo some weeks ago as I was after the EVA Spool attachment. I have just ordered it from the 'new' company that has risen from the ashes. Now I will see if the new management are any good...

Ralph.
I have used them recently and had no problems at all.

Tomboy22

Just watched the Youtube video from Dennis not good viewing seems to have lost the whole buissness.