Girlfriend Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
I like to go fishing as often as i can but now i have been with my girlfriend for about 7 months whenever i go she says so you prefer fishing more than me! Or will go in a mood or summat. What is the best way around this??? I tried taking her with me at the moment its to cold! I only see her at the weekends as it is! Any advice would be very helpfull[8D]

Tight lines [:D]

n/a8

deleted
hi mate bluenose here there are more fish in the sea mate what comes first g friend or fishing you have to choose

tight lines by for now mate hope you sort it out soon

n rush

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If that's what it's like after 7 months and no wedding - ee gods what will it be like afterwards [:eek:)]

We've all been there Gran, you'll just have to start laying down a few ground rules and compromise.

Either that or:
  • Find one that fishes
  • Find one that doesn't but doesn't mind
  • Be celibate

[:D]

C'mon Brothers and Sisters of the Angle, help this poor sole (sp) out [:eek:)]

Dave

russjo

I am just honest. I tell her i do prefer fishing to her. I prefer fishing to everybody. Can't really argue with that!
Might think twice about Wynona Ryder. She would probably nick my tackle though!

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Well i prefer her to fishing, but im still gonna go fishing as much as i can. Just have to make it up to her. She will just have to understand, if she loves me as much as she says she does then ill be ok [;)]

Tight lines [:D]

scouse

'River Man'
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you prefer girls to fishing
sell your gear now
lol

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fishing first every time. If they don't like it - as they say in Amerca - kick 'em to the kerb.

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member

AndyA

Fishings probably cheaper [:D]

Seriously though mate you need to confront her with the facts :-

TELL her you enjoy fishing and your not going to stop, is she prepared to live with it ? YES/NO !

She's the one with the problem not you so put the ball in her court.
good luck

Aaaah .... soon be fishing !

www.aa-computerrescue.co.uk

Last edited:

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Well said AndyA.

granjuiceymoose - what he said.

Newt Vail

Granville

Well if it's any consolation I am called an "Irish Queer" for almost the same thing.....

I prefer women to drink.

100 1 10110 1001 100 10010 11001 1 1110
110 10010 1111 1101 1001 10010 101 1101 1 1110 100

bart4real

I had a similar problem a few years ago and there are a number of solutions to this girlfriend problem that you are facing. Don't get me wrong here, it is not easy to please people so it is sometimes better not to try. I am not in any way sexist and men can be equally as childish as women, in fact I would go as far as to say that I am a feminist.. you have to be these days if you want to pull chicks!

Girlfriends often complain about not seeing their boyfriends often enough but you don't want to get caught up in all that 'quality time' rubbish. Its not quality time when you are shouting and balling at each other all the time you are together. Go fishing as much as you can and if she complains, go out drinking with your mates on the days that you would have gone fishing. Its all about reverse psychology. It is sometimes better to have more than one girlfriend because the competition makes them better behaved and obedient. This can be achieved by adding to your collection on nights out with the boys. On a personal note, try not to get any more than 4 girlfriends because it doesn't work out. Also, never use names because you have to have a good memory not to get caught out. I used to call them all 'babe'. Its saves you the trouble of slipping up at inopportune moments. Try this approach for a while and see how it works out but the obedience thing does take some time for them to grasp because of all this equal rights nonsense that they hear about. Something to do with patriarchal indoctrination of social norms which reflect the extent of masculine hegemonic interests as a subliminally pervasive ideological oppression which results in gender subordination.. Something like that anyway.

Simon R

Site Supporter
My wife gave me an ultimatum "its me or the fishing"

I've been divorced over ten years now!! [8D]

Get plenty of fishing in though![:D]

And all my subsequent girlfriends have been told very clearly where they fit in

1 FISHING
2 FOOTBALL
3 GIRLFRIEND

Funnily enough they don't seem to hang around for long [:p][:p]

Tight Lines

Simon

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Do what i do have sex on yer own and the prezzy money you put to one side for her get yerself a shiny new rod takes away the pain mate he heee

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

jlw

Hi,

Heres an idea, Does your girlfriend have a hobby or interest, (shopping-parties-girlie stuff-friends) you know what I am getting at most women its shopping.

COMPRAMISE

It could be quite simple really all you have to do is winge alot when she is doing something she likes doing thats for herself and she will get to the point when she will probably say (carnt I do anything I like doing why are you wingeing all the time),.

You then have your answer You like fishing she likes? theres the compramise if she wont then mate I suggest you ditch her and find your self someone who is more understanding. At the end of the day a relationship is give and take and if she carnt give alittle then maybe its not meant to be.

maybe I am wrong but hey every bit of advice could help sort out your problems.

Regards
jlw[:D]
Lady Angler

chris63

Never Compromise. You'll only end up regreting it in the future.

Do what you want. If she loves you she'll accept the situation. If she doesn't accept the situation, then she's not right for you long-term.

There's plenty of them out there and one is sure to take you as you are (maybe[:)])

Chris
stoneyandfriends

Catch ya soon

Beebs

Tell her to **** off and stop asking stupid questions. That's what I did. She ****ed off.

Terrier

I'll have a beer!
If you love fishing, good on you
If you love your girlfriend, good on you.
If she doesn't like you going fishing, get her binned.
She's got to understand it's your favourite hobby.
If she can't understand that, get rid and get one that doesn't mind you going fishing.

Terrier

You can't beat dipping your waggler!

Larry

Lazarus
Just tell your going fishing &that's that your entitled to your free time away from her do like i did when i met my wife only see 4 day's a week the other 3 day's do what you want.Absence make's the heart grow fonder.

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

nodding dog

GET RID MATE AND TREAT YOURSELF TO A BLOW UP DOLL COMPLETE WITH WADERS AND A DEER STALKER !!!! LOVELY [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.