Getting Upset

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I know a lot on here get upset with others and the fur flies now and again but when was the last time you Cried ? im not trying to make me sen out to be some sort of macho man or any of yer a wimp its a genuine question. I honestly cant remember, the reason i thought of it is when i went to see Rod Steward the other night he did the song Killing of George, and just a first few notes in i had a lump in my throat, my old lady died 3 years ago Boxing Day never shed a single tear, i honestly cant remember, over to you if its not too Personal.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I know a lot on here get upset with others and the fur flies now and again but when was the last time you Cried ? im not trying to make me sen out to be some sort of macho man or any of yer a wimp its a genuine question. I honestly cant remember, the reason i thought of it is when i went to see Rod Steward the other night he did the song Killing of George, and just a first few notes in i had a lump in my throat, my old lady died 3 years ago Boxing Day never shed a single tear, i honestly cant remember, over to you if its not too Personal.
I've cried very few times my self I'm not hard infact very soft I do it the wrong way and harbour it all inside .I cried when my dad died a month or so ago .I've secretly shed a tear listening to Jackie Evancho wandering how she could be so good from the age of ten she's just amazing ..also shed tears when I found my little dog drowned in my pond I felt like a whimp but that's how it was...

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Yesterday... ...went chrimbo shopping with her indoors and she was buying cards for her parents
.. mine are both gone... I never cried when I lost my parents
.. had to be strong for the family... now it catches me unawares every now and then... sorry for your loss Lee...

robert d

Site Supporter
Yesterday... ...went chrimbo shopping with her indoors and she was buying cards for her parents
.. mine are both gone... I never cried when I lost my parents
.. had to be strong for the family... now it catches me unawares every now and then... sorry for your loss Lee...
It is when you get reminded when you do something that reminds you of your lost ones and you think they would like that or you wish they were there to enjoy it with you now

Wise Owl

Account Locked
If anyone can pick the right time i can :rolleyes: Keith knows i with him in my thoughts (y)im not one to let stuff build up to a point where i blow, oh no if im gonna go them around me know, the song has memories not bad either but it made me think.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
When I lost Vi (my Mum) 10 March 2013, Mothers day.

robert d

Site Supporter
Although I have cried I've always wandered what the purpose of it is it gives you blurred vision you cant think straight I may be wrong but I dont know any other creature that cries . Dont get me wrong and jump down my throat just wandering why we cry we can grieve and be upset why do we have tears to go with it

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I didnt start this thread to open old wounds, thats why i put if not too personal (y) one thing i do realise and its only 13 posts in we all feel sympathy to others who do feel upset.

robert d

Site Supporter
My grandaughters funeral, she was born suffering from anencaphaly, and i think before that it was my sons funeral.
So so sorry Trogg that's when I feel it the most when the young die that's when its most sad

robert d

Site Supporter
I didnt start this thread to open old wounds, thats why i put if not too personal (y) one thing i do realise and its only 13 posts in we all feel sympathy to others who do feel upset.
Your right Wise . We do feel sad when others are sad ..

robert d

Site Supporter
Going back to the point I think you can cry without shedding a tear its in your thoughts happy or sad

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I think your Right mate, i sometimes look at the Garden where our 19 year old cat is buried and think about her, Then i look at Albert and think Reincarnation (y)

robert d

Site Supporter
I think your Right mate, i sometimes look at the Garden where our 19 year old cat is buried and think about her, Then i look at Albert and think Reincarnation (y)
I had that after my dog died a little while later I got another thinking it will never be the same only to be shocked the new dog had so many traights of the other dog it was uncanny

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Cried yesterday as dads anniversary, even after 18 years and mum has been gone 8 years this week but i shed a tear fairly often, not crying but i do well up when i watch things such as random kindness videos on you tube as some of the acts of kindness are just amazing and it restores my faith in humanity, the odd film makes me shed a tear as well, dont see nothing wrong with showing feelings