sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
God help the future generations ☹️☹️☹️

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Some people won't be happy until we all walk around looking at our feet with a set of earphones in and not having a word to say to anyone.

I see them al the time, in the street, at bus stops, going to and from work.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
so your offended about how others are offended about others posting that they are offended

now thats made me chuckle

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Youre right Wise Owl. It is beyond a joke. People seem to be looking for something to conplain about all the time now. I wonder if they would still conplain about silly little things if we were at war with another country and we were getting bombs dtopped on us. We would have something bigger in our lives to worry about then.

baldpaul

Site Supporter
I agree with the article, mocking the bald people of this nation is becoming an accepted norm. Why should it be okay to denigrate a person who cannot help how they look?. We, the baldies,slapheads etc, have long been the victims of such abuse. Why should we be subjected to this continued mockery?, it’s the GINGERS that should be having it not us......

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
What's the betting the complaints haven't even come from bald people!

@baldpaul ... what about bald gingers?

nejohn

Site Supporter
Unles it was Alan Shearer, Danny Murphy or Ian Wright making the complaint then personally I think that complaint should be filed in the bin

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
They'll be picking on us 'greys' next. Anyway, mine isn't grey...it's 'moonlit silver' according the wifey, and I won't argue with her.

Barbel seeker

Getting worried now ukz I'm a ginger and a grey but do have a lot of it, not much hope for me at all lol, solution is to allways wear a titfer.