George Floyd

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
The good thing about the internet....

It can provide information that would be unlikely to be known!

I've seen the posts, the memes etc and i believed like so many others that Floyd had held a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman after seeing it mentioned on a video..... it seems she wasn't pregnant or at least there was no mention of it during the court case.
So you can't help but wonder what other lies have been spread and believed.

Did Floyd deserve to die, no, not that day at least, did the cop deserve to get done for murder, no, manslaughter maybe but not murder, should Floyd be touted as some kind of innocent black hero, nope.

This whole debacle will be a long lasting talking point, with groups like AntiFA and BLM etc stirring up trouble it will i'm sad to say lead to other incidents both stateside and here.

62tucker

Site Supporter
In America if your trying to stab another person in the neck in front of police you will get shot.
How can there be any complaints about this latest incident.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Floyd would break into your house steal your car rob your wife at gun point and sell drugs to your kids.

Floyd was a walking lump of s**t, good riddance.

The cop overdid it but when all is said and done could you do his job?

chris1967

Site Supporter
Your statement should read, " kneeling on his neck which contributed to his death.......".
I doubt very much that Chauvin deliberately murdered the man. At best it was manslaughter but the entire legal process had been hijacked by the media and various anti-police factions.
What really happened, what were the circumstances? We don't know, we weren't there.
Not so sure phil would you class it as murder if he had his hands round his throat for 9 minutes, you see the thing is with all the training they get I think he knew what he was doing with his knee and to hold it on his neck for so long he must have known the outcome.
when I watched the footage I thought it was deliberate

bluemack

Site Supporter
The outcome of all this is probably spot on ,one piece of :poop: 6ft under and a dodgy copper with apparently 20 odd complaints
against him locked up for a few years.