George Floyd

62tucker

Site Supporter
Are we going to get this trial on MSM every day now for however long it takes.
Not interested in it 1 bit.
But if Derek Chauvin is found not guilty I can see riots again.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
This wont end well...

It's like the OJ Simpson trial in reverse.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The issue is no matter what the defence the copper has already been tried and convicted.

I heard earlier that the defence is going to prove that while the copper was in the wrong, he was not responsible for Floyd's death.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
They won’t be happy until he’s in the chair. I suppose it’ll give the protesters over here something to protest about

62tucker

Site Supporter
The issue is no matter what the defence the copper has already been tried and convicted.

I heard earlier that the defence is going to prove that while the copper was in the wrong, he was not responsible for Floyd's death.
The defence went through a list of ailments he had that killed him and not the knee on neck.
Also heard them say the public shouting at them had caused them to lose concentration on George 🤷‍♂️

Ps all his family and extended family where there today. He must of been a right family man.
Or have they craw out of the woodwork for £££s

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
It’s nothing but a show trial. You’ve got to feel for the jury in cases like this. If you were one of the jurors, you would fear for your safety if you found the police officer not guilty of murder

nejohn

Site Supporter
The guy has no chance of a fair trial as he has already been found guilty by the media. There may be some mitigating circumstances that the media have failed to report but it will make no difference whatsoever as if there are any they will be completely ignored. I am not saying the guy is innocent but I am also not saying he is guilty as we like the rest of the world only know the facts that the media wanted us to know. Given the coverage of this incident there is a case for a behind closed doors trial. But as someone else has said I would not like to be on the jury for this one... in fact I like most other people in the world could probably not sit on this jury as when they ask the question about already been influenced about this case I could not possibly say no and anyone that says yes is a bloody liar

62tucker

Site Supporter
The jury are hidden away. Wonder if it can stay that way.
Not sure how it’s done? Zoom ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
He's already been trialed and convicted by social media, they're just arranging the execution now.

Regardless of the outcome I've a feeling it's not going to end well.

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
The guy has no chance of a fair trial as he has already been found guilty by the media. There may be some mitigating circumstances that the media have failed to report but it will make no difference whatsoever as if there are any they will be completely ignored. I am not saying the guy is innocent but I am also not saying he is guilty as we like the rest of the world only know the facts that the media wanted us to know. Given the coverage of this incident there is a case for a behind closed doors trial. But as someone else has said I would not like to be on the jury for this one... in fact I like most other people in the world could probably not sit on this jury as when they ask the question about already been influenced about this case I could not possibly say no and anyone that says yes is a bloody liar
The jurors are not just picked then used, there has been a lengthy televised process in which they are questioned individually about what they already have seen in the media and judged from their responses on whether they are fit to do the job,certain jurors are dismissed if they're deemed to be influenced by any media they have seen, I've watched a small proportion of these interviews but then turned off as it gets tedious.

Reuben

Site Supporter
He's already been trialed and convicted by social media, they're just arranging the execution now.

Regardless of the outcome I've a feeling it's not going to end well.
Aye, I’d be boarding my shop windows up right about now......