Genesis- Rizov Floats

Whisker

Site Supporter
Another satisfied customer 😁 2 orders, both received today in perfect condition.
An added bonus of a free 8g Rizof pellet waggler - thanks Andy (The number of pellet wags I lose, it'll definitely come in handy! 😂 )
All my rigs are made with Genesis Rizof floats, wouldn't hesitate to recommend Genesis Rizofs to anyone.
Good luck with the treatment Andy 👍

jasonb

I would buy his floats but I cant stand floats with anything other than a dark or black body colour, clear water fishing and being able to see your float body is not for me.

Derbyshirelad

Bought quite a few Rizov RF74 pole floats off eBay (Genesis).
Quality floats (super strong eye, good finish) and excellent service.

Derbyshirelad

I would buy his floats but I cant stand floats with anything other than a dark or black body colour, clear water fishing and being able to see your float body is not for me.

There are many designs/styles of Rizov floats including quite a few with dark/black bodies. the RF74 is a great all-round pole float.

Attachments

• Rizov.PNG
    Rizov.PNG
    50 KB · Views: 47

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good to hear and if you're looking in Andy, get your arse back on here ;)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Truly stupendous service from Andy, I ordered a set of RF92 floats at 14:00 Hrs on Sunday, not only did I receive a response immediately, I had a message at 10:00 AM Monday morning to say they had been posted first class and arrived this morning.

That is truly several steps above a first class service, so thank you Andy, much appreciated. :upthumb::upthumb::upthumb:

Dusty

Site Supporter
Truly stupendous service from Andy, I ordered a set of RF92 floats at 14:00 Hrs on Sunday, not only did I receive a response immediately, I had a message at 10:00 AM Monday morning to say they had been posted first class and arrived this morning.

That is truly several steps above a first class service, so thank you Andy, much appreciated. :upthumb::upthumb::upthumb:

I’ve got a load of the RF92’s.. very good floats.

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter

Thanks Scribe. I always endeavour to give fast and excellent service and a great price but really step it up for brother MD's ;) :)

DavC1h

Site Supporter
Thanks Scribe. I always endeavour to give fast and excellent service and a great price but really step it up for brother MD's ;) :)
Hi Andy, following the excellent reviews on here, i thought i best give them a try. Order just sent. (y)(y)

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
I'm the same just put a nice little order in for 3 sets of RF140, RF78 and RF141. Don't tell the wife though ;)

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
I'm the same just put a nice little order in for 3 sets of RF140, RF78 and RF141. Don't tell the wife though ;)

Hi Jim,

Your floats have gone today first class. As you ordered them through eBay I didn't know you were a site supporter on MD's otherwise you would have received 10% discount. If you want to order in future the best thing to do is send me a message on here or an email giving your MD name. You can still pay via Pay-Pal so no problem there (y)

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
No probs
Hi Jim,

Your floats have gone today first class. As you ordered them through eBay I didn't know you were a site supporter on MD's otherwise you would have received 10% discount. If you want to order in future the best thing to do is send me a message on here or an email giving your MD name. You can still pay via Pay-Pal so no problem there (y)
No problem. Floats arrived this morning. Looking good just setting them up now. In future if I buy them off eBay can I just include a message giving you my MD name. Or just message with float codes and pay you through maggotdrowners 👍👍

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
No probs

No problem. Floats arrived this morning. Looking good just setting them up now. In future if I buy them off eBay can I just include a message giving you my MD name. Or just message with float codes and pay you through maggotdrowners 👍👍
Ebay charge fees so if you can send me a personal message on this MD site with your requirements and email address I will send you a pay-pal invoice for you to pay. And you get an extra 10% discount off my website prices which are mostly already cheaper than the prices on Ebay anyway.

DavC1h

Site Supporter
Ordered and paid for some floats late on Saturday from Andy and they arrived this morning which is excellent service. First impressions, really good looking floats and cannot wait to give them a go. Rigs made up and will try them tomorrow.
Just to make it an even better experience, Andy was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. 5 star all round from me, thanks Andy.

Only trouble is, I know I am going to have to buy some more.:D:D