Genesis- Rizov Floats

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
HI Dave which ones did you get ?
Hi Kev

I got a set of RF105's (for the deep water in my local fishery), a set of RF97's (close in work and shallow) and a set of RF82's for general work. I think that these 3 patterns will cover just about all my requirements although I wish Andy did a range of stick floats.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Thanks Dave - I will take a look at them.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I keep seeing all this blah blah about Genesissys floats and i do get tempted but because i'm a reel angler and not a pole angler i can't see the use in buying any...i s'pose when i'm as old as Peter and can't cast anymore i'll look at buying a pole but till then...i'll just enjoy reading other peoples reviews of the G-R floats.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I keep seeing all this blah blah about Genesissys floats and i do get tempted but because i'm a reel angler and not a pole angler

Should that read 'Real Angler' mate? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Albert H

@genesis

Well impressed with the recommended floats for Squatt & Pinkie work on the cut, so I'm back for more recommendations.

What's a good float in your armoury for Caster work on the Canal please from say 2 to 5 feet deep?

Indeco

Account Closed
Does anyone know where Genesis has gone as I have sent him a couple of pm’s on here to buy some floats but had no response which is not like him. Normally very good

emmaemma

Site Supporter
I sent an email to the address on his floats website last Sunday wanting to place an order but have had no reply.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think he works with/for Genesis and is good friends with him - he might be able to point him in this direction

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
The ones I ordered have had some hammer, and still look like new. Well pleased. (y)

Soprano

Account Closed
If you had a problem then far better to contact me so I can sort it for you rather than just leaving a negative comment and no chance to rectify it for you.

I wouldnt worry about it mate. Plenty on here had great service and quality floats from you, me included.

Indeco

Account Closed
Too right Soprano, after talking to you on Thursday I got hold of Andy and my floats arrived this morning. Excellent as always and they all have eyes 🤗🤗🤗 Thanks for your help and if you’re reading this Andy I really hope the treatment goes well. Keep your pecker up matey 👍