Genesis- Rizov Floats

notneeded

Site Supporter
Got some new floats today from Andy first class service and the floats look good to .

Last edited by a moderator:

cameraman

Living The Dream
After reading the reviews on here I dived in and just had a load of floats delivered from Andy for me to tie up for next spring. They look excellent and the service was first rate and very quick. Have a great holiday mate and all the best.

Welsh Dangler

Hi Andy,
Do you supply any Bolo floats or running water gear please
Have Severn and Ribble in Mind !
whats the float numbers?
Thanks in Advance
kewill

Last edited:

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
Apparently he is on holiday at the moment Mate so best send him a PM

Soprano

Account Closed
I know he doesnt do any bolos at the moment as I asked him the same question when we fished the open at Hallcroft begining of December. He said he was looking into trying some this year

Indeco

Account Closed
I text him on Sunday about ordering some floats and he is in Sardinia. Back end of next week I think.

Prawn sandwich

Site Supporter
Just bought some more floats from Andy.
The quality is fantastic as is the price, but the reason for the post is that the new Nitinol wire stemmed floats have to be seen and used , they really are superb.

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Thank you James. Glad your happy with the service. The Nitinol floats are extremely popular especially the RF140 Chianti.

gumbo

jim
just got my order from genesis/rizov.floats with interchangeable tips.
super easy to swop coulors when lights naff .wish there were some black ones aswell.can never find my marker pen.[:T][:D]great service super quick delivery.

gixer 13

Site Supporter
Just received my floats from andy that I won on the grand national sweep. I selected rf 72 and rf 76 I have not used them as yet, but if they perform as good as they look then they will be first class. The rf 72 I chose for hemp fishing on canals also and drains it is perfectly proportioned with a sufficiently long fine enough bristle to read delicate roach bites. It has the added bonus in that will work for squatt and pinkie fishing as well. The rf 76 I will use for in the margins, again the float proportions are good to give a good balanced float in all sizes not just in a couple of sizes like some floats are. Big enough bristle to support a bait but not overly thick and they look like they will handle plenty of stick. Would I have purchased these floats if I had not won them? Well now I have seem they an absolutely yes. Will I be buying more oh yes. If I didn't own so many floats I would be buying a lot more. So in conclusion if you are after a good value well made float check out the rizov site.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Just ordered some RF76's. They seem to be a decent float from the photo's. [:T]

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Floats arrived yesterday and very pleased with them. Excellent piece of kit. :D (y)

Baitboxpaul

First time that I have used Genesis for floats. Fast delivery and they looked great. Shotting spot on. Will be back again for more.....

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Just received 3 sets of floats from the Genesis range and I can honestly say that they are first class. The build quality is excellent and, very importantly for me, the indicated shotting capacity is accurate. The service I received was also second to none; e:mail to confirm dispatch and a follow up e:mail checking that I had received them. I thoroughly recommend Genesis-Rizov, both the company and the product and if you are need of some new floats I don't think you will find better.

crowder

Just received 3 sets of floats from the Genesis range and I can honestly say that they are first class. The build quality is excellent and, very importantly for me, the indicated shotting capacity is accurate. The service I received was also second to none; e:mail to confirm dispatch and a follow up e:mail checking that I had received them. I thoroughly recommend Genesis-Rizov, both the company and the product and if you are need of some new floats I don't think you will find better.
Agree with the above, they are outstanding. I don't pole fish anymore but still have a load should I need them.

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
I have loads of Andy’s floats, and they are absolutely spot on.
I started making my own last winter, just for something to do really.
They are not as good as Andy’s but they do the job.
I only ever use Andy’s or my own, and both types have caught lots of fish (y):)
You can’t go wrong with the Genesis floats, I wouldn’t buy any others (y)(y)(y)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter

HI Dave which ones did you get ?