Genesis- Rizov Floats

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Originally posted by blue orfe

The RF87 are wire stem and Genesis has them 6 for 6.99 on his ebay page, they go up to 0.5g.
Bang on Blue and don't forget the price includes first class postage, and all MD's get an extra 10% discount if they order through PM on the site and not on eBay [:T]

Last edited by a moderator:

Whisker

Site Supporter
Ordered some RF76, RF78, RF82, RF86 & RF87's, many Thanks Genesis-Rizov, great prices and a fantastic service! [:T]

A top bloke and great communication; all floats arrived super fast, safely and intact, looking forward to trying them out.

I will buy from him again, Thank you Andy and a very Merry Christmas to you! [:D][:W][:T]

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.

Hope you get exactly what you wanted and have a great holiday.

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/genesis/2016122414929_Rizov M.jpg

[:T][:T][:W]

Whisker

Site Supporter
Merry Christmas [:T] Tied all my new Rizov float rigs up, I've just got to christen them in January... really looking forward to using them [:D]

Wily Coyote

Site Supporter
Ordered a few floats Friday lunchtime, arrived Saturday morning so super quick service, they look good so all I've got to do is make some rigs and catch something.[:)]

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Originally posted by johng19

did you order of his web site
John it makes no difference if you order off my site or off eBay as they all go with free first class postage. The only thing that is different is Maggot Drowners get 10% discount if ordered through PM on this site [:T]

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Now, you know you can never have enough floats, well I fancied trying some in-line floats (where the line passes through the float body) I noticed that Genesis had some in his eBay listings, along with a whole lot more. So I orders some late on Friday afternoon.

They arrived yesterday (Monday) in a neat cardboard box - along with free sticker!

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/Fishplate 42/201722812050_box_open_75-800.jpg

Great service, good price. I will be back for more - once I can think of a reason (good or bad) for buying some!

Ralph [:T]

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Hey Ralph, I never said the sticker was free [:D][:C]

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
Originally posted by genesis

Too late.

Now, you know those Nitinol (memory metal) floats you sent me, well, how am I supposed to test the fact that hot water will bring them back to shape when they won't bend in the first place?

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/Fishplate 42/201731521040_mem_wire_stem_75-800.jpg

I gave the stem a good workout (above) and when I let go it looked like this...

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/Fishplate 42/201731521249_mem_wire_stem_after_75-800.jpg

Bloomin' 'ek, I can't see them getting any more punishment than that, but I will let you know what happens after I try them out on Friday.

Ralph.

Soprano

Account Closed
As Genesis now as a locked account on here can you still send him messages. I have sent him two to order some float and they have not been read.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think you've just answered your own question.
Try emailing him instead

spark

Originally posted by Fishplate 42

Originally posted by genesis

Too late.

Now, you know those Nitinol (memory metal) floats you sent me, well, how am I supposed to test the fact that hot water will bring them back to shape when they won't bend in the first place?

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/Fishplate 42/201731521040_mem_wire_stem_75-800.jpg

I gave the stem a good workout (above) and when I let go it looked like this...

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/uploaded/Fishplate 42/201731521249_mem_wire_stem_after_75-800.jpg

Bloomin' 'ek, I can't see them getting any more punishment than that, but I will let you know what happens after I try them out on Friday.

Ralph.

Had a set of these delivered today and they look very good. I have quite a few Rizov floats and they are good value for money.

Indeco

Account Closed
On Wednesday i ordered some of the new Genesis-Rizov RF140 3 x 10 & 4 x 12 chianti style floats with the nittinol wire stems. Got them on Thursday and set them up. Tried them in a match yesterday and I have to say they are spot on. Fished closed to reeds and they took some serious stick. Got to be indestructable.

George Sumsion

Site Supporter
Emailed Andy the night before last about some RF141 bendy stem diamonds. Got them today, brilliant service :)

Soprano

Account Closed
Got the new model RF151 0.30gr from Andy last week. They are made of foam and have a brilliant idea of a groove down the body for the line. Tried them in the open today and had some lumps down the edge and through some snags. No marks on them after that and they sit down really well.

Soprano

Account Closed
Originally posted by Indeco

On Wednesday i ordered some of the new Genesis-Rizov RF140 3 x 10 & 4 x 12 chianti style floats with the nittinol wire stems. Got them on Thursday and set them up. Tried them in a match yesterday and I have to say they are spot on. Fished closed to reeds and they took some serious stick. Got to be indestructable.
Just got the RF140 in 4 x 12 and 4 x 14. Red, yellow and some with black bristles. They do look the part and I am going to tie them tonight and use them on Sunday at Hallcroft. Will let you know how they perform.