Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
He likens them to Fish & Chips,

Wants to take one (a refugee) into his home,

Tells us we need them...

@GaryLineker
· 10h
Providing a new start to those who‘ve fled their homes represents the best of Britain's values. As we know refugees have always helped to keep our communities safe and make our society stronger. They even brought us fish & chips. Im standing with @RESCUE_UK to #StandWithRefugees

I think I've just banged my head and entered into the twilight zone

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
New boss at the BBC, Tim Davie, will soon sort him out. :LOL: I've just read a statement from him saying 'partisan campaigners' don't belong at the station. Well this is about as partisan as you can get from Lineker, one of the highest paid presenters who should know better.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
And heres me thinking they were quite happy in their 5* Bromsgrove hotel. Must not be good enough. Must prefer Gary's multi million pound mansion. All this and we still have our own homeless on the streets. Amazing. Stop the world, I wanna get off.

62tucker

Site Supporter
It be another selling point to the organised gangs. Just show them the paper with lineker on taking in a refugee and the price of a place on the boat will go up.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
The last thing this country needs is more flipping refugees... since the war the population of this country has balloned from 47mil to nearly 69m... FFS we can't keep building on every bit of spare ground to accommodate bloody refugees.... they only come here because this country is a soft touch and the bleeding hearts in the land need a sodding good kick up the arse and told to wake up...
We're a tiny island FFS... f*** em off out of it they have no business here... time we started repatriating them back to France to deal with

lp1886

Site Supporter
Whoever it is will be cherry picked...it won’t be a naughty looking 20-something male. I bet he’s already had a lock fitted to his bedroom door, and CCTV put up in every room.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Talk about bite the hand that feeds you

AnthonyJ

Account Locked
I like Gary, he’s had a successful career at home and abroad, he’s empathetic and has a social conscience. It's really baffling why he's the target of bigots?