Garbolino UK 2 and UK Evo 1 poles

Philnun87

Hey,

Has anyone tried / used the Garbolino UK 2 or a an Evo UK 1?

It would be great to hear people’s thoughts?

Also, does anyone know when Garbolino are likely to be launching a new range of poles?

Cheers

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hey,

Has anyone tried / used the Garbolino UK 2 or a an Evo UK 1?

It would be great to hear people’s thoughts?

Also, does anyone know when Garbolino are likely to be launching a new range of poles?

Cheers
Had the original uk1 very good pole ,if you get one check all the graphics are correct . If the new evo uk1 is an improvement you will have a superb pole .

Philnun87

Had the original uk1 very good pole ,if you get one check all the graphics are correct . If the new evo uk1 is an improvement you will have a superb pole .

Thanks a lot Robert D. I have a Garbo pole already (a G max XX M3). I was looking at other brands but with the amount of topkits I have and very few breaks whilst using two other garbolino poles it makes sense to stick with them.

Do you know if the Evo 1 is the same mandrel / is interchangeable with older garbolino poles by any chance?

Cheers for your input

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Thanks a lot Robert D. I have a Garbo pole already (a G max XX M3). I was looking at other brands but with the amount of topkits I have and very few breaks whilst using two other garbolino poles it makes sense to stick with them.

Do you know if the Evo 1 is the same mandrel / is interchangeable with older garbolino poles by any chance?

Cheers for your input
No i dont know but ring Bobco and ask for Hatman he is a garbo sponsored angler ,he will know

piscatorial

I see Angling Direct are running money off and free top kits on Garbo poles, so new versions could be coming soon.

ImLost

The top kits will be interchangeable but not the rest. Garbolino use three or four mandrels to cover most of their pole ranges. Kits cross over.