garbolino power kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigyb

Ive just broke my number 1 section of my power legion (super power top 2 kit).Can you buy from anywhere just the number 1 section or will i have to buy the the full super power top2 for 70 quid. Also ive seen garbolino power kits for 50 quid does anybody know if these are any good.

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
http://www.valeroyalangling.co.uk/acatalog/Garbolino_Poles.html

These have the power and super power kits for the same price. Never heard of anyone getting replacement first section though. You could always get a jumbo bush and put some BEEFY laccy thru the 2nd section and just get a new top kit then you have TWO kits[:)]

Skuzzlebutt

Have a look here too!!

http://www.rugbytackle.co.uk/fishing_general_product.asp?pids=1486&fishing=GARBOLINO%20POWER%20KITS

davepellet

I reckon it's unlikely any tackle dealers will sell you no1's from power 2's, it'd make the no2 section unsale-able
the 50 power kits are a cheaper carbon than those on the top end poles, they fit & seem to be similar taper, but the wall thickness is much greater and they are definately less rigid
I'd spend the extra 20 & get the top ones personally

craigyb

to me it seems a bit of a scam that you cant replace the section you have broken after all if you break your number 6 section thats what you replace it with. ive broken just the number 1 section and dont need the no 2 section. the new no 2 section would be useless.the dealers would be quite happy to take 70 quid of me

poleangler

You can get replacement no1s, you should be able to get any section no matter what.It just depends if a tackle dealer will split one of theirs or you might have to wait a while if one needs to be ordered.
I'm sure if you have a word with your local Garbolino dealer they will help.
You didn't say where it had broke, if its in the middle just get a bigger bush and use as a heavy power kit.

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Drennan universal power kits fit, they don't unbalance the pole much either. Only 25

craigyb

cheers for that robertmead but i have looked on ebay and only found a number 4 section and a power legion pole.

davepellet

Drennan power kits didn't fit the no4 of my garbolino antidote
that was the Drennan Competition kit

all the garbo poles use the same sized top2/3's so the kits are universal across the range, so it goes without saying that id the Drennan kits don't fit the Antidote, they wonlt fait any of the other Garbo's either

shame because they are superb quality

Rob172cup

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-garbolino-super-legion-number-1-s_W0QQitemZ110125738405QQihZ001QQcategoryZ11727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

try that

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Originally posted by davepellet

Drennan power kits didn't fit the no4 of my garbolino antidote
that was the Drennan Competition kit

all the garbo poles use the same sized top2/3's so the kits are universal across the range, so it goes without saying that id the Drennan kits don't fit the Antidote, they wonlt fait any of the other Garbo's either

shame because they are superb quality

Just bought 2 Drennan carp power kits for my premier legion, they fit exactly. The extra power kits don't???????? don't know why

davepellet

so the competition & extra power's don't fit, but the carp power kits do!
very strange - are they the middle priced ones?

Rob172cup

Are you still after one? i have one now as i broke my no 2 on my power kit yesterday!!!!

youngy

the maver lonf no.1s also fit onto you match top 3, no.3 section and only cost 20quid and very light for canalc etc

craigyb

Yes im still after one robertmedd the two on ebay are numer 1s for a top 3 kit.

craigyb

you wont believe this but i have just broken another top kit in just about the same position bad luck or what (i feel like crying)

Status
Not open for further replies.