Garbolino G60 Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake_981

I know this pole is starting to get oldish now but bought one 2 months ago before i get my new tournament pro in the near future.

took it out of the pole holdall and looked great with nice graffics and very nice line up guide printed on each sections, great spare but a bit disappointed that no cupping kit was supplied.

tokk it out on my one of my favorite venues to give it a bash, initailly i was very very pleased as it was supper light, and very ridgid at 14.5m and still light and was easliy held for a full 5 hour session.

cons of this pole are that even when your rollers are set up perfectly i thought the tip bounced a bit too much for my liking on the retrieve even when i shipped back slowly to see if i was doing it too fast it still occured. also when a short spell of rain started the end sections were a nightmare to handle as the graffic end does not have the slip slide finish which i expected it to have and when it gets hot you could fry and egg on the sections as they get that hot sometimes.

but altogether i am very please as i think it is well priced and a very good light ridgid pole and is great on the strike, no problems with the 4th section either.

come on the tournament pro[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

alarmeng

Hi fella

I was going to get one of these this week, are they worth the money then?

When you get your new one and you a selling yours ill be happy to help you off load it if i havent got a new one yet ;-).

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:

jake_981

ye its a very good pole

only thing is i wont be selling until after christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.