Private Sale Garage clear out.

Triune

Had a good look through all the stuff that I have collected over the years and have decided it's time to part with some stuff I don't use anymore.
Shakespeare mach 2 boron 13ft butt section shortened by 4 inches to manoeuvre round body. In very very good condition. Not got original rod bag but have rod bag and tube. £65.
Tricast legend 1500 10ft 6 inch feeder/bomb rod only used a few times in very very good condition comes with 5 quiver tips and a swing tip adapter. No rod bag but in a rod tube. £75.
Abu suvernan 12/14ft feeder rod. But ring changed on the 12ft section for bigger one to stop like wakering from the reel. Don't think I ever used it at 14ft. Have another one great bream rod.Comes with 3 tips 1,1.5 and 2 Oz. Still has plastic wrap on handle. Rod bag and tube. £65.
Okuma Sheffield centre pin only used twice just don't get on with centre pins. £100. Reel can be posted at cost. Would prefer rods to be collected or can meet within reasonable distance with cash on inspection of rods. Location is warrington wa2. Pictures to follow. Thanks

Attachments

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Is there 2 Abu rods for sale, and would you post?

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I'll have the Abu rod, posted please .

Reuben

Site Supporter
Can’t believe the centrepin is still there at that price. If I didn’t already have one I’d take it. If no takers, put in on EBay for £120 & it’ll be gone the same day. Good luck.

Triune

Can’t believe the centrepin is still there at that price. If I didn’t already have one I’d take it. If no takers, put in on EBay for £120 & it’ll be gone the same day. Good luck.
Cheers for that mate.