Sold Full set Carp tackle all top brands (Fox-Delkim-Solar-Hutchinson-Nash etc )

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob17

Site Supporter
Being forced to get rid of a life time collection of tackle due to ill health, probably the wrong forum to start with carp tackle but match and fluff chucking will follow.
I stress this is my own gear and I'm NOT a dealer.
3 x Fox 12ft Carp master rods 2.75 TC the original brown ones and not the cheapies they produced later plus original suede bags.
3 x Shimano 10000 XTE Aero super baitrunners ,6 spools original boxes and paperwork.
3 x Delkims Plus (white) with Fox micron digital transmitter & receiver mounted on Solar ext Buzz bar, rear Solar buzz bar with gardener
rear rests in Hutchinson zip padded bag.
3 x Delkim covers.
Buzz bars have Solar goal posts fitted ,Solar alloy hockey sticks with quick release fittings all S/S
3 x Fox Blue micro swingers,
4 x Solar S/S chain hangers R/Y/G/B with Solar line grip fittings.
4 x Solar extending bank sticks
1 x Nash Landing net handle with 42" net
1 x Trakker 6 rod Holdall tatty but well usable
1 x Quantum large unhooking mat with Sack
1 x Shimano rucksack with 4 exterior pockets and large interior space.
1 x box of accessories lead core- shrink rig tube- hook boards- PVA etc
Fox large accessory box fully loaded with Merlin-Snake bite-Ghost -Stealth skin-2 x Quick Silver
Fox 4 x small accessory boxes filled with hooks -swivels - artificial baits-boilie sponge /cork etc
Various packets carp hooks unused-boilie stops -roughly 20 leads various weights and patterns-back leads -boilie needles- 2xBraid scissors other odds & sods
Large double sided P/P box with loads more leads - boilie foam and more odds
Spool pouch for 3 spools
As all this has been dry stored for some time I've tested all the Delkims and transmitter/receiver as I removed all batteries for storage
all found to be fully working.
Isotopes in swingers will need renewing
All items are in v/good used con'd

£500 no offers please, I will not split
Pick up only I'm near Ross on Wye
P.M. me with any questions

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Hi Bob,

I’m very sorry to hear of your health struggles. Often the guys on here will press you to make sure that you’re really really at the end of your tether.

Also, I’d say that’s not much money for a veritable treasure trove of gear. Are you sure you don’t want to ask for more? I’d have thought you could fetch £750-£1k for all that couldn’t you?!

bob17

Site Supporter
Hi Alan
Thanks for your kind words, I'm not going to give up altogether, but afraid going to have to think how I approach my fishing after a heart attack but its hard as I've always enjoyed doing everything to the full be it match fishing or carp fishing never liked to be 2nd best.
Looks as if my fishing will be pleasure based in the future on commies with maybe a occasion trip to a natural lake near Hereford.
I would rather most of my hoard of tackle went to take away any temptation I get to stretch myself and if I can get a couple quid for it all the better.
Incidentally if any one has the misfortune to call a ambulance and a couple of young lady medics turn up one with green and blue hair run the other way.
3 hours and a half to reach me then 48mins to Bristol roughly 60miles via Gloucester's built up area
Seriously they were lovely young ladies. GOD BLESS THE NHS
Now to get the courage to actually go fishing again.

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Hi Alan
Thanks for your kind words, I'm not going to give up altogether, but afraid going to have to think how I approach my fishing after a heart attack but its hard as I've always enjoyed doing everything to the full be it match fishing or carp fishing never liked to be 2nd best.
Looks as if my fishing will be pleasure based in the future on commies with maybe a occasion trip to a natural lake near Hereford.
I would rather most of my hoard of tackle went to take away any temptation I get to stretch myself and if I can get a couple quid for it all the better.
Incidentally if any one has the misfortune to call a ambulance and a couple of young lady medics turn up one with green and blue hair run the other way.
3 hours and a half to reach me then 48mins to Bristol roughly 60miles via Gloucester's built up area
Seriously they were lovely young ladies. GOD BLESS THE NHS
Now to get the courage to actually go fishing again.

Hi fella,

Very glad to hear it’s not “Night-night nurse” for all your fishing 😉 I can understand the urge to fish with a load of gear sitting there- I feel it most days as I mainly work from home (even before it was a Covid thing). Hard work making new rhythms and life habits Bob, strength to you as you figure it all out and I pray for many more years of enjoyable angling for you 🙏🏻

God bless mate,

Al

MikeT Amman

Site Supporter
Hi Bob, hope you’re keeping well. Just wanted to say thanks for the accessories chair you gave me and the other bits and bobs, they’re like new.
Rest assured if you where to buy anything from Bob it will be in A1 condition and very well looked after. He will also offer you a cuppa on collection! All the best Bob.

Bushmills30

Being forced to get rid of a life time collection of tackle due to ill health, probably the wrong forum to start with carp tackle but match and fluff chucking will follow.
I stress this is my own gear and I'm NOT a dealer.
3 x Fox 12ft Carp master rods 2.75 TC the original brown ones and not the cheapies they produced later plus original suede bags.
3 x Shimano 10000 XTE Aero super baitrunners ,6 spools original boxes and paperwork.
3 x Delkims Plus (white) with Fox micron digital transmitter & receiver mounted on Solar ext Buzz bar, rear Solar buzz bar with gardener

rear rests in Hutchinson zip padded bag.
3 x Delkim covers.
Buzz bars have Solar goal posts fitted ,Solar alloy hockey sticks with quick release fittings all S/S
3 x Fox Blue micro swingers,
4 x Solar S/S chain hangers R/Y/G/B with Solar line grip fittings.
4 x Solar extending bank sticks
1 x Nash Landing net handle with 42" net
1 x Trakker 6 rod Holdall tatty but well usable
1 x Quantum large unhooking mat with Sack
1 x Shimano rucksack with 4 exterior pockets and large interior space.
1 x box of accessories lead core- shrink rig tube- hook boards- PVA etc
Fox large accessory box fully loaded with Merlin-Snake bite-Ghost -Stealth skin-2 x Quick Silver
Fox 4 x small accessory boxes filled with hooks -swivels - artificial baits-boilie sponge /cork etc
Various packets carp hooks unused-boilie stops -roughly 20 leads various weights and patterns-back leads -boilie needles- 2xBraid scissors other odds & sods
Large double sided P/P box with loads more leads - boilie foam and more odds
Spool pouch for 3 spools
As all this has been dry stored for some time I've tested all the Delkims and transmitter/receiver as I removed all batteries for storage
all found to be fully working.
Isotopes in swingers will need renewing
All items are in v/good used con'd

£500 no offers please, I will not split
Pick up only I'm near Ross on Wye
P.M. me with any questions
HI Bob

Is this still available?

Bushmills30

Thanks for the swift reply Bob. I'm very interested so will drop you a PM later when I get in from work.

All the best

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.