Full pole kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1987

'Darwener'
What do i need and what isnt nessercary? What are skid bungs anyway? I think I may be buying the browning drag-n-net but should i look and feel the weight of the pole before i buy or could i get it straight from the internet? Thanx every1 for being so nice friendly n helpful! [:D][:D][:D]

Toodlepip **Joe**

MALC

Hi Joe,

Skid bungs are plastic/rubber protectors that fit in the end section of a pole so it does not get chipped when shipping over rough ground.

The Browning Drag-n-Net is whats classed as a short pole (6mtr) and is capable of handling the heaviest grade elastic around.

Things you'll need are
Elastic
Internal Bung to attach the elastic
Internal or External bush to fit on the tip of the pole
Connector to attach the elastic and rig to

If you get your pole from your tackle shop they will show you how to elasticate the pole as well as supplie all the bits and would hopefully explain what each is for and why.

Personaly i'd say stay with your shop rather than buy via the net as your shop will be there for any problems you may have in the future and are a good source of advise and help.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

TINY

Tiny
Dunna be like that Malc,Mike S and me arent going anywhere.Keep smilin

Andy.

MALC

OOPPSS[B)] Sorry about that Andy/Mike S my comment ref buying via the net should have sounded as support your local shops rather than the way i sounded

If you know what i mean [;)]

When i pop up to the MADRAS waters on Friday 21st hopefully i'll be able to pop in your shop for a cuppa and a natter.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.